Snit Gotta' Love AZ Cypher quirks

1 view

Stephen Carrolll - fretwizer

Sep 19, 2021, 3:52:45 PM9/19/21
He is as incompetent as Shadow. Shadow can't get anything else to work,
either. I'm not annoyed, he wants me to be but I am laughing at him because
Shadow's lying is so absurd. He actively didn't list all the tasks that
he would quickly poo poo... and we all know why. At least he has morons
in his corner ;)

It was Shadow who forged me (and Snit) and then tried to deny it. Shadow
gets excited that Snit is on the other end. Imagine if Shadow walked up
to a wall and delivered the punch line. It wouldn't be rewarding. Contrary
to Shadow's claim that he has "no interest in making trouble" (a lie as
evidenced by the fact that he annoyed everyone in COLA) he was quoted
asking others how they would do a DDOS attack.

-
Get Rich Slow!
<https://www.spokeo.com/Dustin-Cook/Tennessee/Kingsport/p40064865906>
https://swisscows.com/web?query=steve%20carroll%20%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud