Re: For a good time call 1-423-491-1448

Billy Taylors

Sep 18, 2021, 11:08:14 AM9/18/21
Apd <frelw...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:62f589e1-96d0-4746...@googlegroups.com:

> The fabricator does it every time. Then the deluge begins. Because
> the wimp just has to run to other groups. I reported him years
> ago. As expected, it did naught to slow the imbecile. Apd lies
> that he uses ChromeOS, while really he never timed it on a real
> system and faithfully tried it.

Hello snit !
What's the drug of the day?

Michael Glasser

Sep 19, 2021, 12:41:25 AM9/19/21
Rbowman must realize that anyone can go get a Mac, right, gluey? And,
of course, anyone can can get software to block his crap, which renders
his trolling meaningless, just like Rbowman.

I am a complete fan of ChromeOS, because that's where all the thrilling
innovation is happening.

Rbowman's actions are quite unfair. There can be no dispute that as
soon as any pardoned 'person in his KF' does anything to hurt the feeble
snowflake's feelings that they will be ignored again.
http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX

At times, an inner world is more valuable than truth.

Learning Linux... even now an initiate...

--
Live on Kickstarter
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22