"Effective?" Apparently not.

RonB

Jul 20, 2021, 7:16:29 PMJul 20
The "fully vaccinated" Democrat exiles from Texas show the world that the
Covid (so-called) "vaccine" isn't all that effective. At least five of them
have tested positive for Covid and, apparently, a White House aid and a
Pelosi aid, who met with them, have also tested positive (also "fully
vaccinated"). Of course pictures from the plane trip showed them partying in
the cabin with their Miller beer and no masks (masks are for the peons on
jets, not for them).

So it looks like Biden, Walensky and Fauci are lying through their teeth
(what else is new?) when they say that this is a "pandemic of the
unvaccinated" and, if you've been "vaccinated" (so-called) you're "perfectly
safe."

And then, across the ocean, some British health official said 60% of new
Covid cases that were serious enough to require hospitalization were from
the ranks of those who were "fully vaccinated." Later he tweeted a
"correction" saying that the "only" 40% of those new hospital cases were
from the "fully vaccinated." Either way, it doesn't say much about the
vaccine's "effectiveness."

It's all here in Tucker Carlson's video. Maybe the "liberals" will learn
something if they watch it. (Doubtful but, hey, you've got to try.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IISIaVOuw_4

--
Saudis bomb & starve Yemeni civilians: (crickets)
Yemenis attack Saudi oil facilities: TERRORISM!

Joel

Jul 20, 2021, 7:26:23 PMJul 20
The purpose of the vaccines is primarily to prevent severe illness and
death, not simple infection. Biden has made no pretense that the
vaccines prevent all COVID exposure/infection.

--
Joel Crump

Snit

Jul 21, 2021, 12:30:51 AMJul 21
On Jul 20, 2021 at 4:26:20 PM MST, "Joel" wrote
<opmefgtcttt8bld9v...@4ax.com>:
I guess this means if Trump did not stop ALL illegal immigrants his efforts to
reduce the number was a hoax.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

-hh Huntzinger

Jul 21, 2021, 5:52:01 AMJul 21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 7:26:23 PM UTC-4, Joel Crump wrote:
> RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The "fully vaccinated" Democrat exiles from Texas show the world that the
> >Covid (so-called) "vaccine" isn't all that effective.

No one ever claimed it was 100%. Move the goalposts much, RonB?

> >So it looks like Biden, Walensky and Fauci are lying through their teeth
> >(what else is new?) when they say that this is a "pandemic of the
> >unvaccinated" and, if you've been "vaccinated" (so-called) you're "perfectly
> >safe."

Domestically, 80% of new cases are of un-vaxxed, and 99% of all deaths too.

> The purpose of the vaccines is primarily to prevent severe illness and
> death, not simple infection. Biden has made no pretense that the
> vaccines prevent all COVID exposure/infection.

Yup.

Perhaps RonB can show otherwise by citing any FDA approved treatment
that’s shown to be 100% effective in providing 100% prevention.

…because the only thing which ever even tries to claim 100% is snake oil.

-hh

chrisv

Jul 21, 2021, 10:17:30 AMJul 21
-hh Huntzinger wrote:

>> kook RonB wrote:
>>>
>>>The "fully vaccinated" Democrat exiles from Texas show the world that the
>>>Covid (so-called) "vaccine" isn't all that effective.
>
> No one ever claimed it was 100%. Move the goalposts much, RonB?

Kook RonB has pulled that same stunt, *many* times. He's a *fscking*
idiot. Only idiots would be fooled by his garbage propaganda.

I may have missed it, but I didn't see him frothing at the mouth about
the "poisons" when the recent potential issue with the J&J vaccine was
reported.

I'm sure he was torn between his desire to rave about how "poisonous"
it was, and his reluctance to concede that the medical community is
keeping a close eye on these things, and is forthcoming when an issue
arises.

--
"the record snowfalls in places like Pakistan" - kook RonB,
supplying "evidence" that global warming can't be true.

chrisv

Jul 21, 2021, 10:27:36 AMJul 21
RonB wrote:

>So it looks like Biden, Walensky and Fauci are lying through their teeth
>(what else is new?) when they say that this is a "pandemic of the
>unvaccinated"

No, they are not. RonB is the one who is lying through his teeth.
His "logic", based-upon the vaccines not providing 100 fricken percent
immunity, is as shit-brained as he is.

It's still mostly the unvaccinated who are mostly suffering the up
tick in infections.

>and, if you've been "vaccinated" (so-called) you're "perfectly safe."

No one has said that. RonB is a filthy, lying, evil bastard.

"Slimer" likes him, though.

Snit

Jul 21, 2021, 3:26:05 PMJul 21
On Jul 21, 2021 at 7:27:32 AM MST, "chrisv" wrote
<iabgfglog7ib3v7c6...@4ax.com>:

> RonB wrote:
>
>> So it looks like Biden, Walensky and Fauci are lying through their teeth
>> (what else is new?) when they say that this is a "pandemic of the
>> unvaccinated"
>
> No, they are not. RonB is the one who is lying through his teeth.
> His "logic", based-upon the vaccines not providing 100 fricken percent
> immunity, is as shit-brained as he is.

Using his logic there is no point in border security because it will never be
100%, and when we do work to secure the borders there are risks.