Trump Save America Rally Tonight in Warren Michigan LIVE Now on RSBN

Lustern

Oct 1, 2022, 3:51:18 PM10/1/22
Watch a real POTUS who improved America to it's finest.
Compare that to a senile, loser like Joe Biden who has done nothing but
run America into the ground.

"President Trump Save America Rally Tonight in Warren, Michigan – LIVE
Now on RSBN"

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/president-trump-save-america-
rally-tonight-warren-michigan-live-now-rsbn/>

"The crowd outside the rally in Michigan tonight is huge. No one can get
the crowds that President Trump Can.

Trump announced that he will deliver remarks alongside Republican
gubernatorial nominee Tudor Dixon and the rest of the Republican slate
including Matt DePerno, who is running for attorney general, and Kristina
Karamo, who is running for secretary of state.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Maricopa County 's Ministry of Truth BLOCKS The
Gateway Pundit Reporter Access To 2022 Midterm Election Coverage In
County

The rally is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hlmvf/?pub=ncs07

"

Rudy Canoza

Oct 1, 2022, 4:06:32 PM10/1/22
On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 12:56:08 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:

>[bullshit comp.os.linux.advocacy crosspost removed]

[replaced]

================= WARNING! ========================
**** DESPERATE RUDY GRAMMAR FLAME AHEAD ****
================= WARNING! ========================

>*its*, you illiterate cocksucking loser.
>
>> Compare that to a senile,[Hartung comma] loser like Joe Biden who has done nothing but

================= WARNING! ========================
**** DESPERATE RUDY GRAMMAR FLAME AHEAD ****
================= WARNING! ========================

>The comma is *wrong*, you illiterate cocksucking loser.

I don't care about correct grammar here at the Jolly Kone Parking Lot!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!

Mitchell Holman

Oct 1, 2022, 10:08:59 PM10/1/22
Lustern <luster...@zombie.org> wrote in

> Watch a real POTUS who improved America to it's finest.

"Improved America to it's finest"?

Year...........Deficit, in billions

2016............$585

2017............$665