Re: Why are mass murders only called racially motivated when white people kill black people?

ChopSuey

May 15, 2022, 5:03:27 PM5/15/22
On 2022-05-15, bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On 15 May 2022, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> On Sun, 15 May 2022 11:20:43 -0700 (PDT), bigdog
>><geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Why wasn't the mass murder of white people by a black man in Waukesha
>>>called racially motivated?
>>
>> Hey, check out the capitalization from CNN:
>>
>> The statement came a day after a gunman opened fire at the Tops
>> Friendly Markets store, killing 10 people and wounding three. Eleven
>> of the people who were shot were Black, officials said.
>> Live updates: Buffalo supermarket shooting
>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/15/us/buffalo-supermarket-shooting-sunday/i
>> ndex.html The suspect was identified as a rifle-toting 18-year-old
>> from Conklin, New York, who allegedly wrote a White supremacist
>> manifesto online, traveled about 200 miles to the store and
>> livestreamed the attack, authorities said.
>>

> "...Black neighborhood in Buffalo..."
> "...who were shot were Black, officials..."
> "...wrote a White supremacist manifesto..."
> "...the Black community..."
>
> CNN, "Change Not Needed".
>
> Same old water spouting from the same old sewer.

As they totally ignore the black on black crime that happens every day in cities like Chicago.
--
ChopSuey
No, I haven't seen your cat.

Diesel / Gremlin Crook

May 15, 2022, 5:28:31 PM5/15/22
Alan B wants to punish the whole group: If he and his shills can't play
here then nobody will. Just stupid trolling. And I am responding to that
trolling. THAT is what the "Alan B circus" is.

But when the data were collected, it turns out beyond any doubt, Alan B
was far more "obsessive" than he admitted.

Just look at your programs and look at mine, there is nothing for Michael
Snit Glasser to learn from a mindless moron like Alan B. But whatever, let
him keep making an ignoramus of himself. It is not like anyone believes
him.

The only way that I could disregard AZ Cypher's constant need for tinkering
because of driver problems or inconsistent features is if I enjoyed the
substantial number of Kool Aid flavors its users have been feeding Alan
B since 2004.

-
E-commerce Simplified!
<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Michael Glasser

May 15, 2022, 7:52:24 PM5/15/22
On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 2:03:27 PM UTC-7, ChopSuey wrote:
Like the other trolls in the US, Sigmond relies on CNN to build stances
on the news. As a result, he only is aware of and agrees to the sanctioned
reports which also are the ones which represent climate change in a highly
positive and righteous slant. Already moved on from that. You are too slow!

Do you have a high school diploma? I am about to plonk him, myself. Like
all losers, he is constantly looking for some way to abuse, no matter how
ridiculous the accusation. I will not see his response to this post. He
is cornered, wants to save face, and will lash out. Most likely leading-
off with a dismissive "<snip>", as if what I've written is _so_ crazy.
That BADish "approach" was him going too far, for me. Lots of individuals
continue responding to Sigmond. To be clear, I don't denounce Vallor for
being annoyed but, frankly, I do not understand why he posts here after
all this nonsense. Vallor is more interested in discussions as done in
a moderated forum and free forums clearly aren't it.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0

STALKING_TARGET_50

May 15, 2022, 10:54:53 PM5/15/22
And given how often it seems that Digger Thomnson's signature is some twist
of a comment Wolffan made which had been a blow on Digger Thomnson for
something he did which was foolish/inaccurate/etc... its undoubtedly a repeated
expression of Digger Thomnson's constant embarrassment for having been so
routinely humiliated. Wolffan trolled Digger Thomnson some, big fricking
deal. Why be a howling bitch about it?

What 3d printers looks like is what it is and not tied to its functionality,
especially if it's popular.

At times, a make believe world is more valuable than faithful descriptions
of reality.

Everyone is Digger Thomnson -- the oldest gag in the book. He pisses off
multiple groups of people who become collateral damage, but that's a self-
centered troll for you. What Wolffan and you care about isn't a factor.

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud

Steve Carroll

May 16, 2022, 9:43:47 AM5/16/22
Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script adds
a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences and adds
numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ>
or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <m...@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over. Sandman
has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with his standard
account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed above and it is
Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!