Re: Snit digest 247 / <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

Steve Carroll

Jan 1, 2020, 12:00:59 PM1/1/20
Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear.

My uptime is almost seventy-seven weeks and I will now be called a liar by Marek. He is as incompetent as Marek.

That's what Marek does when he gets upset. He always creates a flood, starts a stupid thread so he can claim it was an accident. Don't blame me it was my left hand... and then Marek talks to himself with his right hand.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://redd.it/6sfkup

Steve Carroll

Jan 1, 2020, 2:01:48 PM1/1/20
I am an obsessed devotee of Slrn, because that's where all the stimulating programming is happening. The guy is as well liked as a fart in a spacesuit -- and with good cause.

How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? This forum is a puss-filled cyst. Time to blame the cult-like herd of convenient friends!

--
Do not click this link!
http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p