Planned Parenthood doctor 'expert' claims 'men can have pregnancies'

1 view

Lustern

Oct 1, 2022, 1:37:02 PM10/1/22
This is what it has come down to.
These people are mentally ill.

"Planned Parenthood doctor 'expert' claims 'men can have pregnancies'"

<https://www.wnd.com/2022/09/planned-parenthood-expert-claims-men-can-
pregnancies/>

"And reaction includes 'A circle is a square, it just needs some work'"

"A firestorm of comments about reality has erupted after Bhavik Kumar,
the "director of primary and trans care" for abortion giant Planned
Parenthood, claimed in congressional testimony that "Men can have
pregnancies."

"Especially trans men," Kumar said.

See it:

TRENDING: Prosperity & charity come from entrepreneurship, not government

He had been asked the question from Republican Rep. Andrew Clyde, who
said, "Dr. Kumar, can biological men become pregnant and give birth."

Reaction included, "What is the point of having a supposed 'expert' show
up and give testimony, when the very simplest of facts are not going to
be part of the testimony? 'A circle is a square, it just needs some work
and thus they are exactly the same.'"

Can men get pregnant?
Yes No
Enter your email

Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge. You
may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of
Use.
Other comments, anonymous, included, "The trust the science people,"
"Cultural decay," "I can't even anymore…" and "I mean not exclusively
transmen, just especially."

J.D. Rucker wrote at The Liberty Daily, "Nine times out of ten, I’ll seek
out full context when I come across short clips on the internet. I want
to make sure that what was said is really what was intended. But more and
more, I’m finding that there is no context in which ludicrous statements
by the radical left could ever be contorted in a way that makes sense."

Kumar is such a "case-in-point."

"Science says the answer is unambiguously 'no.' But science isn’t
important to today’s wokified scientists, especially doctors who are
promoting the LGBTQIA+ agenda. So it’s no wonder that Kumar gave the
incorrect answer," the commentary explained.

"Especially trans men? If you believe that a woman can be a 'man' by
claiming it on their bio, that’s just a difference of opinion. But who
are the other types of 'men' that Kumar believes can become pregnant and
give birth?" he wrote.

"The problem with woke culture is that it has no limits to its idiocy. We
are living in a clown world simulation and unfortunately, the clowns at
the very top have an evil agenda in play," he warned.

Fox News reported Kumar got "roasted" for his opinion during a hearing
called by Democrats on the House Oversight and Reform Committee to talk
about abortion restrictions.

Kumar, in fact, elaborated on his science: "Somebody with a uterus may
have the capability of becoming pregnant, whether they’re a woman or a
man."

"This is now a mainstream position among Democratic politicians. If you
think it's crazy, vote Republican this fall," Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton
tweeted.

"Rep. Chip Roy's, R-Texas, communications director Nate Madden tweeted,
"A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is
not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like
us.'- St. Antony the Great."

At CNSNews, a report noted that Clyde explained then to Kumar the real
science.

Advertisement - story continues below

"This isn’t complicated. Let me tell you: if a person has a uterus and is
born female, they are a woman. That is not a man. And, the vast majority
of the world considers that to be a woman, because there are biological
differences between men and women. Clearly, any high school biology class
teaches that men and women have different chromosomes. Females are XX
chromosomes and males are XY chromosomes. I can’t believe it’s necessary
to say this: but, men cannot get pregnant and cannot give birth,
regardless of how they identify themselves.""