Impersonations

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 8:13:41 PM11/22/11
> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/irc-log-techrights-21112011.html

I'm not amused with whoever decided to impersonate me. Kudos goes to the
Techrights 'crew' for thinking it was me :P

--
Qubitarkhive.com
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STENGTH, WAR IS PEACE, CENSORSHIP IS

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:17:13 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 01:13 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/irc-log-techrights-21112011.html
>>

> I'm not amused with whoever decided to impersonate me. Kudos goes to the
> Techrights 'crew' for thinking it was me :P

If you consider me to be one of the "crew" - Then I didn't think it was
you, I wasn't even there at the time....

Just shows how toxic your personality is when even the mention of
Brandon Lozza or Ender results in a panic to ban.

You must be very proud.

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com
Diaspora: https://joindiaspora.com/u/goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin

Skype: tim.openbytes

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 8:19:37 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 08:17 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 01:13 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/irc-log-techrights-21112011.html
>>>

>> I'm not amused with whoever decided to impersonate me. Kudos goes to the
>> Techrights 'crew' for thinking it was me :P
>>

> If you consider me to be one of the "crew" - Then I didn't think it was
> you, I wasn't even there at the time....
>
> Just shows how toxic your personality is when even the mention of
> Brandon Lozza or Ender results in a panic to ban.
>
> You must be very proud.

It's not surprising to see an irrational cult/mob go after the 'devil'.
It's called religion.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had something to do with it too. Since
you 'weren't around'.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:22:31 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 01:19 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> It's not surprising to see an irrational cult/mob go after the 'devil'.
> It's called religion.
>
> I wouldn't be surprised if you had something to do with it too. Since
> you 'weren't around'.

Religion? What are you talking about? I'd say it's far more worrying
your little theory of neanderthals living under the ground with a hive
mind computer than a group of people who really don't want you in the
channel so much that just the mere mention of your name has them jumping
to ban.

As for me being there, check the logs, I wasn't.... I was told (the day
after) in the channel by another user.

At least its shown to you though how unpopular and disliked you really are.

Frank The Wank

Nov 22, 2011, 8:23:53 PM11/22/11
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:13:41 -0500, Ender2070 wrote:

>> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/irc-log-techrights-21112011.html
>
> I'm not amused with whoever decided to impersonate me. Kudos goes to the
> Techrights 'crew' for thinking it was me :P

That's because those idiots over there have no idea what an ip
address is let alone how to trace it.

ender2070 (6c3b0420@gateway/web/freenode/ip.108.59.4.32) has joined
#techrights

The two biggest morons Sloblin and King Schestowitz himself spent
hours trying to get Skype working using their 192.168.x.x ip
address.

It was like 2 monkeys in a cage tossing shit at each other.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:26:39 PM11/22/11
Sorry, Brandon Lozza or Ender, I take that back. You have at least the
support of "Frank the &&&&"

Like I say, you must be very proud of what you have become.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 8:31:19 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 08:22 PM, Goblin wrote:
> Religion? What are you talking about? I'd say it's far more worrying
> your little theory of neanderthals living under the ground with a hive
> mind computer than a group of people who really don't want you in the
> channel so much that just the mere mention of your name has them jumping
> to ban.

Ignoring your run-on-sentence/paragraph; I'd have to point out that the
mere mention of my name didn't have them jumping to ban. What interests
me is that you claim you were gone, and the false Ender was allowed to
say stuff for a while. If you had been there the imposter would've
likely been removed almost immediately. This begs the question, was the
imposter you? Just so you'd have the chance to make fun of me? You seem
to enjoy taking pot shots at me and rewriting the stuff I say about
Neanderthals in a way that sounds crazy to the casual observer.

> As for me being there, check the logs, I wasn't.... I was told (the day
> after) in the channel by another user.

Right, and you showed little interest. If it wasn't you there would have
likely been more interest. The silence is suspicious.

> At least its shown to you though how unpopular and disliked you really are.

Not really, they even tolerated the 'imposter' until he started
spamming. Not the sign of someone so unpopular they are instantly banned.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:34:55 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 01:31 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> Ignoring your run-on-sentence/paragraph; I'd have to point out that the
> mere mention of my name didn't have them jumping to ban.

I'm sorry, I thought they did...Like I say though, I wasn't there.

> You seem to enjoy taking pot shots at me and rewriting the stuff I say about Neanderthals in a way that sounds crazy to the casual observer.

Thats why it is YOU mentioning it here... and it was brought to me in
the channel by sebsebseb without a mention from me..?

Ok...Brandon Lozza has another conspiracy....

I take "shots" at you everytime your spiteful little persona comes here
to rant about not being in Techrights, Roys done xyz, woe is me....etc
etc....

Seems a rather strange conspiracy you have there Brandon when it was you
who brought the subject to COLA in the first place...

DOH.... How can I be using it to make fun of you, if its only you
bringing it to COLA?

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 8:35:26 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 08:26 PM, Goblin wrote:

>>> I'm not amused with whoever decided to impersonate me. Kudos goes to the
>>> Techrights 'crew' for thinking it was me :P
>>
>> That's because those idiots over there have no idea what an ip
>> address is let alone how to trace it.
>>
>> ender2070 (6c3b0420@gateway/web/freenode/ip.108.59.4.32) has joined
>> #techrights
>>
>> The two biggest morons Sloblin and King Schestowitz himself spent
>> hours trying to get Skype working using their 192.168.x.x ip
>> address.
>>
>> It was like 2 monkeys in a cage tossing shit at each other.
>
> Sorry, Brandon Lozza or Ender, I take that back. You have at least the
> support of "Frank the &&&&"
>
> Like I say, you must be very proud of what you have become.

I'm very proud I'm a thinking human being, and not a cult hurd member
worshipping every turd that comes out of RMS's mouth. I also have the
brains not to accept the government version of history and the news and
you hate me for it.

As above so below.

Frank The Wank

Nov 22, 2011, 8:36:50 PM11/22/11
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:31:19 -0500, Ender2070 wrote:

>. This begs the question, was the
> imposter you? Just so you'd have the chance to make fun of me? You seem
> to enjoy taking pot shots at me and rewriting the stuff I say about
> Neanderthals in a way that sounds crazy to the casual observer.

Slobin isn't smart enough to figure out how to proxy back into TR so
it appears he is coming from other than the slum in UK he lives in.

However, since Sloblin fancies himself a genteel "man" he does tend
to use some verbiage, I suppose you might call it the " Queen's
English", in an attempt to raise himself out of the lower class he
was birthed into.

It should be a simple matter for you to track him down via some of
his odd choices of vocabulary.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:38:30 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 01:35 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> I'm very proud I'm a thinking human being,

Yep we've seen your "thinking" You think neanderthals live under the
ground controlling the human race with a hive mind computer....I'll let
others agree or disagree.

> and not a cult hurd member worshipping every turd that comes out of RMS's mouth

Thats not very nice.....and its rather inaccurate.... I would say come
to #techrights and see that nobody worships anyone....but you
can't...youre banned..... Keep tabs on your temper Brandon Lozza.

> I also have the brains not to accept the government version of history and the news and you hate me for it.

Priceless.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:40:04 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 01:36 AM, Frank The Wank wrote:
> It should be a simple matter for you to track him down via some of
> his odd choices of vocabulary.

Only you would mention tracking down.

If Ender wants to contact me, he can still send me an email....

How about you Frank? You fancy tracking me down? Skype me, we can talk
further on the matter.

You won't though, you are a coward.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 8:44:40 PM11/22/11
That's actually why I've written Goblin off as just a puppet. He's not
smart enough to even be a low level Freemason. Now when he mentions his
dad is a Freemason and that the stuff is non-threatening, it just means
he is trapped in the blue lodge and isn't part of the great work. Those
members are there for show, like priests who in Catholicism take orders
from the Pope.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:47:19 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 01:44 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> He's not smart enough to even be a low level Freemason.

Thats not the inference you drew before....and thats coming from you
Brandon Lozza, the person who believes that there are neanderthals
living under the ground controlling the human race with a hive mind
computer...

lol...

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 8:50:32 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 08:38 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 01:35 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>> I'm very proud I'm a thinking human being,
>
> Yep we've seen your "thinking" You think neanderthals live under the
> ground controlling the human race with a hive mind computer....I'll let
> others agree or disagree.

The thinking man ponders and tries to think of why it can't work and why
it could. The non-thinking man writes it off immediately as 'crazy' or
'silly' unless told so by an authority such as the media.

>> and not a cult hurd member worshipping every turd that comes out of
>> RMS's mouth
>
> Thats not very nice.....and its rather inaccurate.... I would say come
> to #techrights and see that nobody worships anyone....but you
> can't...youre banned..... Keep tabs on your temper Brandon Lozza.

Why do they ignore the paedophilia apologism that RMS states on his
website? if they don't worship him? Why do they ignore the fact he ate
stuff off his foot? etc?

When I was a rabid FSF-zealot, I ignored the toe jam. Care to comment?

>> I also have the brains not to accept the government version of history
>> and the news and you hate me for it.
>
> Priceless.

Tell me: *why* ?

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 8:51:37 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 08:47 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 01:44 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>> He's not smart enough to even be a low level Freemason.
>
> Thats not the inference you drew before....and thats coming from you
> Brandon Lozza, the person who believes that there are neanderthals
> living under the ground controlling the human race with a hive mind
> computer...
>
> lol...

You're a person who believes that your vote counts, and that the
government is looking out for your best interests!

LOL...

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:54:36 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 01:50 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> When I was a rabid FSF-zealot, I ignored the toe jam. Care to comment?

You were never a rabid anything. No matter what your "opinion of the
day" was, your problem was and is you can't behave like a reasonable person.

I'd care to comment alright, lets be realistic, its not "jam" and most
likely skin, I think its awful that he did that....Whats your point?

> Tell me: *why* ?

Oh no Brandon Lozza, I'm not getting sucked into your wibbly wobbly
world of conspiracies again.

Just ask yourself why everywhere you go, you end up annoying people.
I'm not here to act as your councilor.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 8:56:43 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 01:51 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> You're a person who believes that your vote counts, and that the
> government is looking out for your best interests!

Lol... Now youre just guessing.... Of course the vote counts, as for the
other bit, you made that up liar, Ive never said that. And in anycase,
how many articles have I written about silly proposed legislation? Have
a look...or don't, Im not bothered.

On paper any system is great. The reality is rather different and there
is no perfect system. Thats been my point all along.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 8:57:34 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 08:54 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 01:50 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>> When I was a rabid FSF-zealot, I ignored the toe jam. Care to comment?
>
> You were never a rabid anything. No matter what your "opinion of the
> day" was, your problem was and is you can't behave like a reasonable
> person.
>
> I'd care to comment alright, lets be realistic, its not "jam" and most
> likely skin, I think its awful that he did that....Whats your point?
>

>> Tell me: *why* ?
>
> Oh no Brandon Lozza, I'm not getting sucked into your wibbly wobbly
> world of conspiracies again.
>
> Just ask yourself why everywhere you go, you end up annoying people. I'm
> not here to act as your councilor.

I'm sure you annoy people everywhere you go as well.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:01:20 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 08:56 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 01:51 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>
>> You're a person who believes that your vote counts, and that the
>> government is looking out for your best interests!
>
> Lol... Now youre just guessing.... Of course the vote counts, as for the
> other bit, you made that up liar, Ive never said that. And in anycase,
> how many articles have I written about silly proposed legislation? Have
> a look...or don't, Im not bothered.

Again, you support CCTV and assume it's being used in your best interests.

Your vote counts? That's hilarious. This is all pretty funny to me and
shows that you've bought into the collective insanity that the elite
have pulled over your head.

When do you ever get to vote for lobbyists? That's just one group that
holds power over politicians.

> On paper any system is great. The reality is rather different and there
> is no perfect system. Thats been my point all along.

When did government become the 'good guys'?

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:02:09 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 01:57 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> I'm sure you annoy people everywhere you go as well.

Maybe, however I'm not banned from any IRC channel and my articles are
linked in sites such as Tuxmachines, Groklaw, LloydlawLLB, FSFdaily etc
etc...

Maybe you could help me out here and let me know where?

lol.

Brandon Lozza, you are priceless.

Frank The Wank

Nov 22, 2011, 9:05:12 PM11/22/11
I'm not up on the Freemason stuff but Goblin is definitely not too
intelligent that's for certain.

It comes from poor breeding.

He's also quite paranoid. By tracking him down I meant tracking the
ip address and language to see if he is indeed impersonating you.
Not physically tracking him down.
At first I didn't think it could be him because he isn't smart
enough to be able to figure out how to proxy from another account in
another part of the globe.
However seeing the way he is reacting I'm not so sure now.

If you figure out it was him impersonating you why not help him a
little in spreading his contact information, like Skype, all over
the place?

Make sure you pick the correct blogs, sites and so forth if you get
my drift!
Ha!

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:06:21 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:01 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> Again, you support CCTV and assume it's being used in your best interests.

Silly Brandon.

CCTV can be privately owned as well as owned by a government body.

My only point about CCTV was rightly or wrongly I feel safer if I know
my family member is walking down the street being monitored by it.

Now write that down so you dont forget. I've told you enough times.

Until you can PROVE that CCTV doesn't have an impact on crime (and you
can't measure prevented crime) then you have your opinion and I have mine.

> When do you ever get to vote for lobbyists? That's just one group that holds power over politicians.

Brandon, I'm not going down this route with you, its attention for you
I know, but its certainly not relevant here and your versions of real
life are certainly not ones which I wish to have a discussion about.

> When did government become the 'good guys'?

Never and nobody (including myself) has ever called them the "good
guys". They are human beings, they have flaws just like everyone else.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:07:07 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:02 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 01:57 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>
>> I'm sure you annoy people everywhere you go as well.
>
> Maybe, however I'm not banned from any IRC channel and my articles are
> linked in sites such as Tuxmachines, Groklaw, LloydlawLLB, FSFdaily etc
> etc...
>
> Maybe you could help me out here and let me know where?
>
> lol.
>
> Brandon Lozza, you are priceless.

Big deal, you also falsify your web stats. Unless you want to prove me
wrong by publishing the raw logs for everyone?

I've had articles published on Tuxmachines, LXer, Slashdot, OSNews....
It's not hard when you publish stuff they are looking for.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:10:13 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:06 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:01 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>
>> Again, you support CCTV and assume it's being used in your best
>> interests.
>
> Silly Brandon.
>
> CCTV can be privately owned as well as owned by a government body.
>
> My only point about CCTV was rightly or wrongly I feel safer if I know
> my family member is walking down the street being monitored by it.
>
> Now write that down so you dont forget. I've told you enough times.
>
> Until you can PROVE that CCTV doesn't have an impact on crime (and you
> can't measure prevented crime) then you have your opinion and I have mine.
>

>> When do you ever get to vote for lobbyists? That's just one group that
>> holds power over politicians.
>

> Brandon, I'm not going down this route with you, its attention for you I
> know, but its certainly not relevant here and your versions of real life
> are certainly not ones which I wish to have a discussion about.
>
>> When did government become the 'good guys'?
>
> Never and nobody (including myself) has ever called them the "good
> guys". They are human beings, they have flaws just like everyone else.

Wouldn't you also feel safer if they had implantable GPS tracking
embedded in their skin? Or if the government also monitored all their
web activity to ensure they didn't talk to any sex offenders? etc

Giving up freedom for security means you deserve neither.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:10:54 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:05 AM, Frank The Wank wrote:
> He's also quite paranoid. By tracking him down I meant tracking the
> ip address and language to see if he is indeed impersonating you.
> Not physically tracking him down.

My mistake Frank, its just I'm sure you and your nyms make claims like
contacting employers and such......

Still, like to contact me and talk one on one via skype?

Bet you wouldn't dare.

lol,

> If you figure out it was him impersonating you why not help him a
> little in spreading his contact information, like Skype, all over
> the place?
>
> Make sure you pick the correct blogs, sites and so forth if you get
> my drift!

Don't be thick Frank. I have to accept a skype contact before they can
contact me.....

But in anycase its easy to show it was not me...its even logged on
TechRights.....

Like I say, Brandon brought it up, not me, so the theory that I was
doing it to make him look silly is rather silly in itself.

Frank The Wank

Nov 22, 2011, 9:10:58 PM11/22/11
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:07:07 -0500, Ender2070 wrote:

> On 11/22/2011 09:02 PM, Goblin wrote:
>> On 11/23/2011 01:57 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm sure you annoy people everywhere you go as well.
>>
>> Maybe, however I'm not banned from any IRC channel and my articles are
>> linked in sites such as Tuxmachines, Groklaw, LloydlawLLB, FSFdaily etc
>> etc...
>>
>> Maybe you could help me out here and let me know where?
>>
>> lol.
>>
>> Brandon Lozza, you are priceless.
>>

> Big deal, you also falsify your web stats. Unless you want to prove me
> wrong by publishing the raw logs for everyone?
>
> I've had articles published on Tuxmachines, LXer, Slashdot, OSNews....
> It's not hard when you publish stuff they are looking for.

You better quit now Brandon. He's starting to fill with gas and
pretty soon his head will be the size of the Hindenburg. There won't
be enough space left on the continent for you, me and him or anyone
else for that matter!

Schestowitz has taught Sloblin well.
He's even starting to sound like a Miniwitz!

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:12:44 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:07 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> Big deal, you also falsify your web stats. Unless you want to prove me
> wrong by publishing the raw logs for everyone?

Have you ever used Wordpress? Put the hit counter on the page and try
to "fake it"...Go on...

As for the links on big name sites...go on say I faked them too...then
go and check the sites themselves and see how many reads I got (they
show reads too)....

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:13:09 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:06 PM, Goblin wrote:
>> When do you ever get to vote for lobbyists? That's just one group that
>> holds power over politicians.
>

> Brandon, I'm not going down this route with you, its attention for you I
> know, but its certainly not relevant here and your versions of real life
> are certainly not ones which I wish to have a discussion about.

You have no answer and I'm right. You can't vote for the lobbyists and
they don't change after an election. When the political party in power
changes, the same lobbyists guide the direction of the new lawmakers.

>> When did government become the 'good guys'?
>
> Never and nobody (including myself) has ever called them the "good
> guys". They are human beings, they have flaws just like everyone else.

:)

No answer, they are just human beings. There is no centuries old agenda
that can be traced back to books the elite wrote. We've always been at
war with Eurasia.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:13:33 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:10 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> Wouldn't you also feel safer if they had implantable GPS tracking
> embedded in their skin? Or if the government also monitored all their
> web activity to ensure they didn't talk to any sex offenders? etc
>
> Giving up freedom for security means you deserve neither.

Don't be silly Brandon, stop preventing me from having an opinion by
perverting the thread with spin off wild rants....

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:15:24 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:10 AM, Frank The Wank wrote:
> You better quit now Brandon.

Should have finished the above with "I need a way to back out"

Have you checked out Skype yet? Fancy giving me a call and talking one
on one? lol.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:16:11 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:12 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:07 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>> Big deal, you also falsify your web stats. Unless you want to prove me
>> wrong by publishing the raw logs for everyone?
>
> Have you ever used Wordpress? Put the hit counter on the page and try to
> "fake it"...Go on...
>
> As for the links on big name sites...go on say I faked them too...then
> go and check the sites themselves and see how many reads I got (they
> show reads too)....

Every single one of your articles would have to hit those news sites
every time to get half the traffic you claim. When you go to archive.org
and the wayback machine - your site can be seen in its first few months
generating thousands of page hits. I can't remember one noteworthy thing
you've written.

If I recall correctly, the default wordpress pagecounter can be
defaulted to start at any number you select.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:16:58 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:13 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> You have no answer and I'm right.

lol... Brandon this is your problem, there is no debate with you, you
get sillier and sillier..... Anyone here agree with Brandon (that hasn't
killfiled him?)

You saw that nobody wanted you in #techrights... How come everyone seems
to dislike you and think you spout nonsense?

Let me guess, everyone else is wrong and Brandon is right....of course.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:18:46 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:13 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:10 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>
>> Wouldn't you also feel safer if they had implantable GPS tracking
>> embedded in their skin? Or if the government also monitored all their
>> web activity to ensure they didn't talk to any sex offenders? etc
>>
>> Giving up freedom for security means you deserve neither.
>
> Don't be silly Brandon, stop preventing me from having an opinion by
> perverting the thread with spin off wild rants....

I'm just pointing out it's our own opinions that makes the other persons
opinions silly. I think it's insane, stupid, and crazy to accept or
believe anything funded or said by the government. Meanwhile you don't
think the opposite.

Also, if you supported CCTV for keeping people safe, wouldn't you
support implanting kids with gps tracking devices to thwart kidnappings?
There was the masonichip.... :)

http://www.masonichip.ca/

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:19:17 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:16 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> Every single one of your articles would have to hit those news sites
> every time to get half the traffic you claim.

Maths not your strong point? Take a deep breath.... 3 years the site has
been running.....etc etc....

> I can't remember one noteworthy thing you've written.

Well I'm sure Groklaw and Tuxmachines (oh and distrowatch) disagreed.....

Having said that....Ive seen what you "believe" so I'm actually pleased
someone like you can't remember anything noteworthy that Ive written.

You do remember the CCTV article though don't you? lol.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:19:33 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:16 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:13 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>> You have no answer and I'm right.
>
> lol... Brandon this is your problem, there is no debate with you, you
> get sillier and sillier..... Anyone here agree with Brandon (that hasn't
> killfiled him?)
>
> You saw that nobody wanted you in #techrights... How come everyone seems
> to dislike you and think you spout nonsense?
>
> Let me guess, everyone else is wrong and Brandon is right....of course.

You backed away from the question and so you ad hominem and run away.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:20:10 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:18 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> Meanwhile you don't think the opposite.

You don't know what my exact opinions are. You are not someone I would
see as worthwhile or decent enough for an indepth conversation.

Just go on making up what you think my view is.

Frank The Wank

Nov 22, 2011, 9:20:44 PM11/22/11
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:16:11 -0500, Ender2070 wrote:

> If I recall correctly, the default wordpress pagecounter can be
> defaulted to start at any number you select.

That is true.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:21:30 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:19 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> On 11/22/2011 09:16 PM, Goblin wrote:
>> On 11/23/2011 02:13 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>> You have no answer and I'm right.
>>
>> lol... Brandon this is your problem, there is no debate with you, you
>> get sillier and sillier..... Anyone here agree with Brandon (that hasn't
>> killfiled him?)
>>
>> You saw that nobody wanted you in #techrights... How come everyone seems
>> to dislike you and think you spout nonsense?
>>
>> Let me guess, everyone else is wrong and Brandon is right....of course.
>>

> You backed away from the question and so you ad hominem and run away.

Of course.... I will certainly run away from your conspiracy government
rants. Theres no debate with you, theres no reason... Merely rudeness
and excessively outlandish claims.... Thats one of the reasons nobody
in #techrights cared when you were banned.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:22:05 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:20 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:18 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>> Meanwhile you don't think the opposite.
>
> You don't know what my exact opinions are. You are not someone I would
> see as worthwhile or decent enough for an indepth conversation.
>
> Just go on making up what you think my view is.

The golden rule

Do to others what you want them to do to you. I'm just returning the favour.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:22:28 PM11/22/11
Nope...Sorry.... I believe if you enter a value to start....it will
display your current hits then "+XXXXX" with xxxx being whatever value
you enter.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:24:17 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:22 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> Do to others what you want them to do to you. I'm just returning the
> favour.

Hey I corrected your "opinion"..... Personally the first one about
aliens was less embarassing than yours....

You even thanked me for clarifying....whats wrong now in the wibbly
wobbly world of Brandon Lozza..? Has your viewpoint changed again? like
another correction?

Whats it this time? Pink Elephants from IO running the world on a
computer powered by vegetable oil?

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:24:45 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:19 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:16 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>> Every single one of your articles would have to hit those news sites
>> every time to get half the traffic you claim.
>
> Maths not your strong point? Take a deep breath.... 3 years the site has
> been running.....etc etc....

You had a massive influx of traffic the first few months your site
existed. It seems suspicious and I don't believe its accurate.

Post your raw logs. Prove me wrong with evidence, not conjecture.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:25:56 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:24 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> You had a massive influx of traffic the first few months your site existed.

No I didn't.... Three years ago I was getting about 400 hits a
month...and how do you know what my stats were three years ago? In a
point it out to you.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:29:57 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:24 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:22 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>
>> Do to others what you want them to do to you. I'm just returning the
>> favour.
>
> Hey I corrected your "opinion"..... Personally the first one about
> aliens was less embarassing than yours....
>
> You even thanked me for clarifying....whats wrong now in the wibbly
> wobbly world of Brandon Lozza..? Has your viewpoint changed again? like
> another correction?
>
> Whats it this time? Pink Elephants from IO running the world on a
> computer powered by vegetable oil?

Is there something inherently wrong about quantum mechanics?

Frank The Wank

Nov 22, 2011, 9:30:04 PM11/22/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:21:30 +0000, Goblin wrote:

> On 11/23/2011 02:19 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>>
>>> lol... Brandon this is your problem, there is no debate with you, you
>>> get sillier and sillier..... Anyone here agree with Brandon (that hasn't
>>> killfiled him?)
>>>
>>> You saw that nobody wanted you in #techrights... How come everyone seems
>>> to dislike you and think you spout nonsense?
>>>
>>> Let me guess, everyone else is wrong and Brandon is right....of course.
>>>

>> You backed away from the question and so you ad hominem and run away.
>>

> Of course.... I will certainly run away from your conspiracy government
> rants. Theres no debate with you, theres no reason... Merely rudeness
> and excessively outlandish claims.... Thats one of the reasons nobody
> in #techrights cared when you were banned.

Priceless.
The same 5 weirdos talking to each other 24x7.
Looks like you got a new weirdo, purgurio or something like that.
He's a real oddball that's for certain.
And boring as hell.
Even worse than you!

Wonder how long he will last :)

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:32:13 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:29 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> Is there something inherently wrong about quantum mechanics?

Brandon, I'll end this and stop your attention by saying this... No
there is not something inherently wrong...

What is wrong is your silly notions.... and I'm not going to get
involved in your fantasy or daydreams.

Have whatever view you want, believe what you want....

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:32:18 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:25 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:24 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>
>> You had a massive influx of traffic the first few months your site
>> existed.
>
> No I didn't.... Three years ago I was getting about 400 hits a
> month...and how do you know what my stats were three years ago? In a
> point it out to you.

The wayback machine

Frank The Wank

Nov 22, 2011, 9:32:33 PM11/22/11
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:24:45 -0500, Ender2070 wrote:

> On 11/22/2011 09:19 PM, Goblin wrote:
>> On 11/23/2011 02:16 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>> Every single one of your articles would have to hit those news sites
>>> every time to get half the traffic you claim.
>>
>> Maths not your strong point? Take a deep breath.... 3 years the site has
>> been running.....etc etc....
>
> You had a massive influx of traffic the first few months your site
> existed. It seems suspicious and I don't believe its accurate.
>
> Post your raw logs. Prove me wrong with evidence, not conjecture.

He sstarted sponging off of Roy Schestowitz who is the biggest
SPAMMER to ever hit the Internet.

That's where his hits are coming from.

Roy has schooled Sloblin, aka Miniwitz, well in the art of SPAM.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:33:07 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:30 AM, Frank The Wank wrote:
> Looks like you got a new weirdo, purgurio or something like that.
> He's a real oddball that's for certain

Hey! Have a bit of respect... Your new friend Brandon Lozza Im sure
called him intelligent on a thread in COLA when he was whining about
being banned.

Foster

Nov 22, 2011, 9:34:09 PM11/22/11
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:32:18 -0500, Ender2070 wrote:

> On 11/22/2011 09:25 PM, Goblin wrote:
>> On 11/23/2011 02:24 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>>
>>> You had a massive influx of traffic the first few months your site
>>> existed.
>>
>> No I didn't.... Three years ago I was getting about 400 hits a
>> month...and how do you know what my stats were three years ago? In a
>> point it out to you.
>>

> The wayback machine

Google Analytics will give you the information you are seeking.

--
foster

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:35:01 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:33 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:30 AM, Frank The Wank wrote:
>> Looks like you got a new weirdo, purgurio or something like that.
>> He's a real oddball that's for certain
>
> Hey! Have a bit of respect... Your new friend Brandon Lozza Im sure
> called him intelligent on a thread in COLA when he was whining about
> being banned.

Complaining about being banned in a channel that claims it supports open
discussion and freedom

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:36:58 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:32 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:29 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>
>> Is there something inherently wrong about quantum mechanics?
>
> Brandon, I'll end this and stop your attention by saying this... No
> there is not something inherently wrong...
>
> What is wrong is your silly notions.... and I'm not going to get
> involved in your fantasy or daydreams.
>
> Have whatever view you want, believe what you want....

If you haven't done the research then of course it's "Brandon's silly
notions". I'm sure you don't even remember the source of some of my
information because you've never bothered to do your own homewrok.

Here is what happens

1) You've been given a conflicting opinion
2) You've written it off because you think it sounds crazy, without
doing any research

Frank The Wank

Nov 22, 2011, 9:38:22 PM11/22/11
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:35:01 -0500, Ender2070 wrote:

> On 11/22/2011 09:33 PM, Goblin wrote:
>> On 11/23/2011 02:30 AM, Frank The Wank wrote:
>>> Looks like you got a new weirdo, purgurio or something like that.
>>> He's a real oddball that's for certain
>>
>> Hey! Have a bit of respect... Your new friend Brandon Lozza Im sure
>> called him intelligent on a thread in COLA when he was whining about
>> being banned.
>>

> Complaining about being banned in a channel that claims it supports open
> discussion and freedom

That's one reason why people are starting to suspect that Roy
Schestowitz, Techrights and anything or anyone he is associated with
is really a reverse troll employed by some organization to make
Linux and the Linux community look bad.

Whether true or not, the end result is the same.
Roy Schestowitz, Sloblin/Miniwitz are doing one hell of a job
discrediting Linux and it's users.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:40:06 PM11/22/11
The reverse troll theory is sound. Could they possibly make such bad
videos on purpose?

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:48:30 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:34 AM, Foster wrote:
> Google Analytics will give you the information you are seeking.

Well then, that answers the question if Ive fixed my hits counter or not.

Simple.

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:49:40 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:36 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> If you haven't done the research then of course it's "Brandon's silly
> notions". I'm sure you don't even remember the source of some of my
> information because you've never bothered to do your own homewrok.

It appears nobody has done this "research" since nobody has come forward
and agreed with you.

A damn good reason why you should be pleased not to be in #techrights
anymore..... I'm sure Frank agrees with you... lol..

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:50:51 PM11/22/11
So I take it then "Frank" that you have done the "research" and agree
with Brandon Lozza and his theory about neanderthals living under the
ground controlling the human race....

I suppose you also agree with the way in which Brandon Lozza tries to
advocate that viewpoint?

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 9:52:09 PM11/22/11
Well you didn't seem to mind when you were twice on the TechBytes
audiocast... you never mentioned it then....infact you were all too
pleased to come on and talk about your then "interest of the day" which
was playing at Fedora ambassador.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 9:59:22 PM11/22/11
You really need to stop attempting to ridicule those who change their
POV when new information or evidence has been obtained.

It just shows how much of a HURD member you are.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 10:00:10 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:48 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:34 AM, Foster wrote:
>> Google Analytics will give you the information you are seeking.
>
> Well then, that answers the question if Ive fixed my hits counter or not.
>
> Simple.

Not really, you need to be using Google Analytics. It doesn't give you
info on sites that you don't own.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 10:01:37 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:49 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:36 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>
>> If you haven't done the research then of course it's "Brandon's silly
>> notions". I'm sure you don't even remember the source of some of my
>> information because you've never bothered to do your own homewrok.
>
> It appears nobody has done this "research" since nobody has come forward
> and agreed with you.
>
> A damn good reason why you should be pleased not to be in #techrights
> anymore..... I'm sure Frank agrees with you... lol..

COLA doesn't represent the opinions of mankind. It represents the
opinions of FSF zealots and wintrolls. Those who actually think and
don't take sides are being the most ridiculed.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 10:02:57 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 09:50 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 02:38 AM, Frank The Wank wrote:

>>> Complaining about being banned in a channel that claims it supports open
>>> discussion and freedom
>>
>> That's one reason why people are starting to suspect that Roy
>> Schestowitz, Techrights and anything or anyone he is associated with
>> is really a reverse troll employed by some organization to make
>> Linux and the Linux community look bad.
>>
>> Whether true or not, the end result is the same.
>> Roy Schestowitz, Sloblin/Miniwitz are doing one hell of a job
>> discrediting Linux and it's users.
>
> So I take it then "Frank" that you have done the "research" and agree
> with Brandon Lozza and his theory about neanderthals living under the
> ground controlling the human race....
>
> I suppose you also agree with the way in which Brandon Lozza tries to
> advocate that viewpoint?

wordsculptor.net - antinewworldorder.blogspot.com

cuttingthroughthematrix.com

keyword: troglodytes
keyword: horrites

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 10:04:25 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 02:59 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> You really need to stop attempting to ridicule those who change their
> POV when new information or evidence has been obtained.

You need to learn to be able to present your ever changing viewpoint in
a decent, polite and sensible way. Maybe then whilst I would find your
theories absolutely silly still, at least you may find a little respect
given. I don't agree with MSB, I can still have polite conversation
with him though.

Funny that the only support you get is from the wintrolls.... Tell us,
how does Microsoft and Windows fit into this neanderthal conspiracy of
yours?

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 10:05:29 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 03:00 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> Not really, you need to be using Google Analytics. It doesn't give you
> info on sites that you don't own.

Not my suggestion....

Doesn't answer my question though.....How do you know what my stats were
three years ago?

Goblin

Nov 22, 2011, 10:06:33 PM11/22/11
On 11/23/2011 03:01 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
> On 11/22/2011 09:49 PM, Goblin wrote:
>> On 11/23/2011 02:36 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>>>
>>> If you haven't done the research then of course it's "Brandon's silly
>>> notions". I'm sure you don't even remember the source of some of my
>>> information because you've never bothered to do your own homewrok.
>>
>> It appears nobody has done this "research" since nobody has come forward
>> and agreed with you.
>>
>> A damn good reason why you should be pleased not to be in #techrights
>> anymore..... I'm sure Frank agrees with you... lol..
>>

> COLA doesn't represent the opinions of mankind. It represents the
> opinions of FSF zealots and wintrolls. Those who actually think and
> don't take sides are being the most ridiculed.

So why did you find yourself having the same problems here? Why is it
you can only get 2 followers on Identi.ca? How come nobody comments on
your blog or how your articles don't get linked by anyone else?

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 11:07:18 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 10:05 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 03:00 AM, Ender2070 wrote:
>> Not really, you need to be using Google Analytics. It doesn't give you
>> info on sites that you don't own.
>
> Not my suggestion....
>
> Doesn't answer my question though.....How do you know what my stats were
> three years ago?

The wayback machine

Then go forward a month or two and you can see the stats jump significantly.

Ender2070

Nov 22, 2011, 11:09:43 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 10:06 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 03:01 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

>>> It appears nobody has done this "research" since nobody has come forward
>>> and agreed with you.
>>>
>>> A damn good reason why you should be pleased not to be in #techrights
>>> anymore..... I'm sure Frank agrees with you... lol..
>>>

>> COLA doesn't represent the opinions of mankind. It represents the
>> opinions of FSF zealots and wintrolls. Those who actually think and
>> don't take sides are being the most ridiculed.
>>

> So why did you find yourself having the same problems here? Why is it
> you can only get 2 followers on Identi.ca? How come nobody comments on
> your blog or how your articles don't get linked by anyone else?

I'm not having the same problem here.

Identica is a low volume twitter clone. Not much at all can be found
searching for #conspiracy but on twitter it's thriving.

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 23, 2011, 3:12:01 AM11/23/11
Ender2070 wrote:

>>> I'm not amused with whoever decided to impersonate me. Kudos goes to the
>>> Techrights 'crew' for thinking it was me :P
>>>

>> If you consider me to be one of the "crew" - Then I didn't think it was
>> you, I wasn't even there at the time....
>>
>> Just shows how toxic your personality is when even the mention of
>> Brandon Lozza or Ender results in a panic to ban.
>>
>> You must be very proud.
>>

> It's not surprising to see an irrational cult/mob go after the 'devil'.
> It's called religion.
>
> I wouldn't be surprised if you had something to do with it too. Since
> you 'weren't around'.

Idiot

With an apology to the "real idiots" out there.
You guys need a new description, that you don't get compared to this
cretinous twit "Ender"

Goblin

Nov 23, 2011, 6:19:00 AM11/23/11
And he still hasn't answered my question as to how he could comment on
my stats from 3 years ago. He doesn't know. He's lying.

For a channel (#techrights) he claimed he was going to leave anyway he
sure whines alot about not being in it.

And what of Frank? Why hasn't he responded to my previous point? I am
assuming he has done his "research" and agrees with Brandon Lozza and
his neanderthal conspiracy theory...

Of course Frank won't answer....his only interest is stirring Brandon
Lozza up..... Brandon is far to busy to notice, in his own wibbly wobbly
world of made up stats, guessing peoples opinions, whining about not
being in a channel he said he was going to leave and worrying about
neanderthals taking over the world. - Its a busy life being Brandon
Lozza.....

You do know though Peter, not doing your "research" and not agreeing
with him will have you labeled a mason or a neanderthal...or both.....
Maybe all of COLA is helping the evil hairy people take over the world?

There's a conspiracy for Brandon....

Goblin

Nov 23, 2011, 6:22:24 AM11/23/11
On 11/23/2011 04:09 AM, Ender2070 wrote:

> I'm not having the same problem here.
>
> Identica is a low volume twitter clone. Not much at all can be found
> searching for #conspiracy but on twitter it's thriving.

Really? So what are you going to claim about Identi.ca? What about its
users? None of them done their "research" either?

Infact even on Twitter, I've got far more people interested in what I
have to say than you have.... What does that tell you Brandon?

lol.

I think the best (and most relevant) #tag for you Brandon and one which
I'm sure you will find a close relationship with is #fail.

Chris Ahlstrom

Nov 23, 2011, 6:42:58 AM11/23/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 11/23/2011 01:36 AM, Frank The Wank wrote:
>> It should be a simple matter for you to track him down via some of
>> his odd choices of vocabulary.
>
> Only you would mention tracking down.
>
> If Ender wants to contact me, he can still send me an email....
>
> How about you Frank? You fancy tracking me down? Skype me, we can talk
> further on the matter.
>
> You won't though, you are a coward.

And a stalker.

--
As predicted.
TomB has shifted his stance and is now playing word games. It's now

Big Steel

Nov 23, 2011, 8:19:00 AM11/23/11
<yawn>

Should we get you some cheese with that whine Kohltinkle? It's the
second nature of this chicken-shit NG with the COLA regulars, which is
to bitch, moan and whine about something.

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 23, 2011, 8:55:53 AM11/23/11
And here we have someone (you) who is even dumber than "Ender"

Pray tell, how do you manage to breathe without artificial help, with such
extremely tiny brain?

Frank The Wank

Nov 23, 2011, 8:59:10 AM11/23/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 02:50:51 +0000, Goblin wrote:

> On 11/23/2011 02:38 AM, Frank The Wank wrote:

>>> Complaining about being banned in a channel that claims it supports open
>>> discussion and freedom
>>
>> That's one reason why people are starting to suspect that Roy
>> Schestowitz, Techrights and anything or anyone he is associated with
>> is really a reverse troll employed by some organization to make
>> Linux and the Linux community look bad.
>>
>> Whether true or not, the end result is the same.
>> Roy Schestowitz, Sloblin/Miniwitz are doing one hell of a job
>> discrediting Linux and it's users.
>
> So I take it then "Frank" that you have done the "research" and agree
> with Brandon Lozza and his theory about neanderthals living under the
> ground controlling the human race....

To use one of your tactics Goblin, I haven't been involved in that
at all nor have I done any research on the topic so I don't know.

> I suppose you also agree with the way in which Brandon Lozza tries to
> advocate that viewpoint?

See above.
However playing devil's advocate, if what you say is true, do you
have some evidence that he is incorrect?

Frank The Wank

Nov 23, 2011, 9:02:41 AM11/23/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 03:04:25 +0000, Goblin wrote:

> You need to learn to be able to present your ever changing viewpoint in
> a decent, polite and sensible way. Maybe then whilst I would find your
> theories absolutely silly still, at least you may find a little respect
> given. I don't agree with MSB, I can still have polite conversation
> with him though.

So when Roy Schestowitz changes his opinion of the quality of Skype,
literally overnight after Microsoft purchased it, then it's alright?

Oh yea, Roy's your boss and you can't go against your boss can you.

People change their opinions as the facts change.

I used to think you were a reasonable person.
Now I can see you are a drone who plays the bad cop to Roy's good
cop routine.
It's obvious.
Of course it goes way beyond that, but that's the basic answer.

Where is your own show BTW?

Frank The Wank

Nov 23, 2011, 9:14:21 AM11/23/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:55:53 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> And here we have someone (you) who is even dumber than "Ender"
>
> Pray tell, how do you manage to breathe without artificial help, with such
> extremely tiny brain?

Tell me, does Köhlmann really mean Assman in German?

William Poaster

Nov 23, 2011, 9:16:41 AM11/23/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:55:53 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Big Stupid aka Duh-Inane Arnold wrote:

<snip>

>> Should we get you some cheese with that whine Kohltinkle? It's the
>> second nature of this chicken-shit NG with the COLA regulars, which is
>> to bitch, moan and whine about something.

Yup, that's all the wintrolls do. Bitch, moan and whine about Linux,
because they're useless buggers who couldn't put a key in a lock.

> And here we have someone (you) who is even dumber than "Ender"
>
> Pray tell, how do you manage to breathe without artificial help, with such
> extremely tiny brain?

His Momma tells him to.

cc

Nov 23, 2011, 8:48:38 AM11/23/11
On Nov 22, 8:31 pm, Ender2070 <blo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You seem
> to enjoy taking pot shots at me and rewriting the stuff I say about
> Neanderthals in a way that sounds crazy to the casual observer.

This may come as a shock, but what you say about Neanderthals sounds
crazy to the casual observer anyway.

--
"what is the harm in, say, letting two 80 year old siblings have sex
if they want?" - Snit, advocating elderly incest

Big Steel

Nov 23, 2011, 9:42:54 AM11/23/11
LOL! Your crap comebacks are so ridiculously weak that you need a soapy
enema boy. Let it go boy let it let it go be a man Kholtinkle.

Big Steel

Nov 23, 2011, 9:44:55 AM11/23/11
On 11/23/2011 9:16 AM, William Poaster wrote:

<snipped>
<yawn>

He's got his nose planted up someone's ass as usual. :)

Frank The Wank

Nov 23, 2011, 9:48:01 AM11/23/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:16:41 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

> Yup, that's all the wintrolls do. Bitch, moan and whine about Linux,
> because they're useless buggers who couldn't put a key in a lock.

Yet it was one of your own Chris Ahlstrom, Linux user at large, who
purchased a keyboard that Linux didn's support. Then he wasted hours
coming up with a kludge to make it work.

Doesn't seem too bright to me.

Big Steel

Nov 23, 2011, 9:49:55 AM11/23/11
It's sad. They can't even be original.

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 23, 2011, 10:17:35 AM11/23/11
Well, it did work. Seems a lot brighter man than you could ever hope to be,
flatfish Gary Stewart. Windows is just right for you. It is for people who
don't want to knwo why it doesn't work

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 23, 2011, 10:18:22 AM11/23/11
Tell me, is it nice to be as stupid as you are, flatfish Gary Stewart?

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 23, 2011, 10:20:10 AM11/23/11
Ender2070 wrote:

> You seem
> to enjoy taking pot shots at me and rewriting the stuff I say about
> Neanderthals in a way that sounds crazy to the casual observer.

Well it sounds crazy to anyone with more than brain transplant from a
cockroach. Such a transplant would do wonders for you. Instant doubling of
your IQ!

Frank The Wank

Nov 23, 2011, 10:21:59 AM11/23/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:17:35 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Well, it did work. Seems a lot brighter man than you could ever hope to be,
> flatfish Gary Stewart. Windows is just right for you. It is for people who
> don't want to knwo why it doesn't work

Do you tell that to your family when they use Windows or Apple,
Peter Köhlmann?

Frank The Wank

Nov 23, 2011, 10:23:15 AM11/23/11
Sorry but I don't speak German so that is why I am asking.
Does Köhlmann really mean Assman in German?

William Poaster

Nov 23, 2011, 10:28:17 AM11/23/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:17:35 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

What doesn't seem bright, is a stupid nymshifting troll who replies to
someone who binned it ages ago.

chrisv

Nov 23, 2011, 10:50:20 AM11/23/11
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> troll who everyone should just kill-file wrote:
>>
>> Yet it was one of your own Chris Ahlstrom, Linux user at large, who
>> purchased a keyboard that Linux didn's support. Then he wasted hours
>> coming up with a kludge to make it work.
>>
>> Doesn't seem too bright to me.

What a pathological liar claims what something "seems like" means
nothing.

>Well, it did work.

What doesn't seem too bright to me is resigning oneself to have no
choice but to use monopoly crapware, because, along with the vast
improvements that the Linux alternative offers, there might be an
occasional extra effort needed.

Reminds me of past arguments with people who ridiculed RPM
calculators, because they were "different", and using this superior
tool might take a couple days getting used-to.

mds

Nov 23, 2011, 10:51:37 AM11/23/11

rat shit "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> troll who everyone should just kill-file wrote:
>>>
>>> Yet it was one of your own Chris Ahlstrom, Linux user at large, who
>>> purchased a keyboard that Linux didn's support. Then he wasted hours
>>> coming up with a kludge to make it work.
>>>
>>> Doesn't seem too bright to me.
>
> What a pathological liar claims what something "seems like" means
> nothing.

more fine 'linux advocacy' from the pathological piece of shit turd named
"chrisv."

Frank The Wank

Nov 23, 2011, 11:02:59 AM11/23/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:50:20 -0600, chrisv wrote:

> Reminds me of past arguments with people who ridiculed RPM
> calculators, because they were "different", and using this superior
> tool might take a couple days getting used-to.

That's RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) calculators.
HP was famous for using that method which IMHO was superior at the
time.

chrisv

Nov 23, 2011, 11:37:40 AM11/23/11
chrisv wrote:

>What doesn't seem too bright to me is resigning oneself to have no
>choice but to use monopoly crapware, because, along with the vast
>improvements that the Linux alternative offers, there might be an
>occasional extra effort needed.

Perhaps even (gasp) *learning* something outside of "how to use
Microsoft Windows".

>Reminds me of past arguments with people who ridiculed RPM
>calculators, because they were "different", and using this superior
>tool might take a couple days getting used-to.

I meant to say "RPN" calculators, or course... I'm still using my HP
48SX from my college days!

P.S. Anyone want to know a quick way to tell a *real* calculator from
a toy? Do a square root of -1, and see if it gives you the correct
answer, or reports an "error".

8)

mds

Nov 23, 2011, 11:44:20 AM11/23/11

> chrisv wrote:
>

> I meant to say "RPN" calculators, or course... I'm still using my HP
> 48SX from my college days!

nobody gives a crap what a piece of shit liar like you pretends to be using.

Chris Ahlstrom

Nov 23, 2011, 11:48:46 AM11/23/11
Peter Köhlmann wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Frank The Wank wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:16:41 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
>>
>>> Yup, that's all the wintrolls do. Bitch, moan and whine about Linux,
>>> because they're useless buggers who couldn't put a key in a lock.
>>
>> Yet it was one of your own Chris Ahlstrom, Linux user at large, who
>> purchased a keyboard that Linux didn's support.

That's a lie. I specifically showed that X-Windows *does* support that
feature of (presumably) all illuminated keyboards.

It was the *vendor* that decided to *not* support 'Linux'.

>> Then he wasted hours
>> coming up with a kludge to make it work.

Hours? I spent maybe 30 minutes total, over the course of two computing
sessions.

And it wasn't a kludge.

>> Doesn't seem too bright to me.

Actually, the illuminated keys are very bright!

> Well, it did work. Seems a lot brighter man than you could ever hope to be,
> flatfish Gary Stewart. Windows is just right for you. It is for people who
> don't want to knwo why it doesn't work

Let's see... I love using Linux, and I've almost always found a way to
make it do what I want, in spite of some very bad cooperation by
hardware vendors.

And now I know yet another feature of the very handy xset program and of
X Windows.

And I still don't have to rely on Windows for my personal computing and
for the vast majority of my work computing.

To me, that's a win-win situation.

--
But enough for you to come slithering along and sucking up with zero clue
about whats being discussed I see. Nothing changes with you Creepy, does it?

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 23, 2011, 11:49:22 AM11/23/11
Well, the only windows user here is my daughter. My wife is fully linux
since years, I use windows and/or OSX only for programming purposes (and the
programs were written and tested under linux, to boot), and my son uses OSX.
Well, OSX is for those who don't want to know why it does work.

You, as a wintendo luser, have the worst of all worlds. It is a shitty,
flaky OS. And additionally, all too often it doesn't work at all (or stops
working for no apparant reason)

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 23, 2011, 11:50:35 AM11/23/11
Does "flatfish" really mean "rabid racist" in english, flatfish Gary
Stewrat?

Chris Ahlstrom

Nov 23, 2011, 12:01:20 PM11/23/11
Peter Köhlmann wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

=======

A happy accident in spelling!

--
Microsoft has had its success by doing low-cost products and constantly
improving those products and we've really redefined the IT industry to be

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 23, 2011, 12:13:12 PM11/23/11
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Frank The Wank wrote:

>>> Sorry but I don't speak German so that is why I am asking.
>>> Does Köhlmann really mean Assman in German?
>>
>> Does "flatfish" really mean "rabid racist" in english, flatfish Gary
>> Stewrat?
> =======
>
> A happy accident in spelling!

I actually did notice before sending, but decided that his name is much more
descriptive that way

William Poaster

Nov 23, 2011, 6:17:51 PM11/23/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:48:46 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Frank The Wank wrote:

>>> Yet it was one of your own Chris Ahlstrom, Linux user at large, who
>>> purchased a keyboard that Linux didn's support.
>
> That's a lie. I specifically showed that X-Windows *does* support that
> feature of (presumably) all illuminated keyboards.
>
> It was the *vendor* that decided to *not* support 'Linux'.

The "40tude.net" troll lied, what else is new.

>>> Then he wasted hours
>>> coming up with a kludge to make it work.
>
> Hours? I spent maybe 30 minutes total, over the course of two computing
> sessions.
>
> And it wasn't a kludge.
>
>>> Doesn't seem too bright to me.
>
> Actually, the illuminated keys are very bright!

What's not very bright, is the moronic "40tude.net" trolling fuckwit.

>> Well, it did work. Seems a lot brighter man than you could ever hope to
>> be, flatfish Gary Stewart. Windows is just right for you. It is for
>> people who don't want to knwo why it doesn't work
>
> Let's see... I love using Linux, and I've almost always found a way to
> make it do what I want, in spite of some very bad cooperation by hardware
> vendors.
>
> And now I know yet another feature of the very handy xset program and of X
> Windows.
>
> And I still don't have to rely on Windows for my personal computing and
> for the vast majority of my work computing.
>
> To me, that's a win-win situation.

Yup! :-)

It is loading more messages.