Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

How Do Cro-Magnons Die ?

Physfitfreak

Nov 29, 2023, 8:58:02 PM11/29/23

Their men die while "working out," their women while dancing.

https://streamable.com/pr5jl7

DFS

Dec 6, 2023, 9:35:50 AM12/6/23
On 11/29/2023 8:57 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

> Their men die while "working out," their women while dancing.
>
> https://streamable.com/pr5jl7

Their male chimps die sucking on the business end of an Israeli TAR-21.

Their female chimps are beaten and murdered by the "morality police" for
not wearing a hajib.

Relf

Dec 6, 2023, 11:59:00 AM12/6/23
Cute American girl killed by a _DRUNK_ Iranian retard (graphic):

Streamable.COM/pr5jl7

"Cro-Magnons" only exist in FitFreak's mind.

Physfitfreak

Dec 6, 2023, 7:06:56 PM12/6/23
Right :) Now you're done with the education. I don't think you could
hold anything more.

To others:
Anyone else wants to come in my "classroom"? :-) Read my blog in
sci.physics titled, "Your Analytics Compartments." Or simply, ACOB
(Analytical Compartments Of Brain).

Or have you already gone over the entire blog covertly like 8 times :)
Hehe :) Good for you, really.

I turned part of my lock-down time in Covid period into fruitful stuff.
Spent another part of the period, discovering a way to cure my diabetes,
all by myself. And yet another part of it to make one more migration
(read the "ATM" part in my ACOB blog!). I'm a Modern Man, so no wonder.

Physfitfreak

Dec 6, 2023, 7:20:47 PM12/6/23
Here is a sample from your Mormon book.

"Never keep thine same Subject headers when thou reply; otherwise
thine dicks will be cut and thine wives will get tripled in number!"

DFS

Dec 6, 2023, 7:29:36 PM12/6/23
On 12/6/2023 7:06 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

> Anyone else wants to come in my "classroom"? :-) Read my blog in
> sci.physics titled, "Your Analytics Compartments." Or simply, ACOB
> (Analytical Compartments Of Brain).

No thanks. You're flaky.

> Spent another part of the period, discovering a way to cure my diabetes,

impossible.

Like I said, you're flaky. Very flaky.

Physfitfreak

Dec 8, 2023, 10:51:31 PM12/8/23
That's how Modern Men look like, to cro-magnons.