How Do Cro-Magnons Die ?

Physfitfreak

Nov 29, 2023, 8:58:02 PM11/29/23

Their men die while "working out," their women while dancing.

https://streamable.com/pr5jl7

DFS

Dec 6, 2023, 9:35:50 AM12/6/23
On 11/29/2023 8:57 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

> Their men die while "working out," their women while dancing.
>
> https://streamable.com/pr5jl7

Their male chimps die sucking on the business end of an Israeli TAR-21.

Their female chimps are beaten and murdered by the "morality police" for
not wearing a hajib.

Relf

Dec 6, 2023, 11:59:00 AM12/6/23
Cute American girl killed by a _DRUNK_ Iranian retard (graphic):

Streamable.COM/pr5jl7

"Cro-Magnons" only exist in FitFreak's mind.

Physfitfreak

Dec 6, 2023, 7:06:56 PM12/6/23
Right :) Now you're done with the education. I don't think you could
hold anything more.

To others:
Anyone else wants to come in my "classroom"? :-) Read my blog in
sci.physics titled, "Your Analytics Compartments." Or simply, ACOB
(Analytical Compartments Of Brain).

Or have you already gone over the entire blog covertly like 8 times :)
Hehe :) Good for you, really.

I turned part of my lock-down time in Covid period into fruitful stuff.
Spent another part of the period, discovering a way to cure my diabetes,
all by myself. And yet another part of it to make one more migration
(read the "ATM" part in my ACOB blog!). I'm a Modern Man, so no wonder.

Physfitfreak

Dec 6, 2023, 7:20:47 PM12/6/23
Here is a sample from your Mormon book.

"Never keep thine same Subject headers when thou reply; otherwise
thine dicks will be cut and thine wives will get tripled in number!"

DFS

Dec 6, 2023, 7:29:36 PM12/6/23
On 12/6/2023 7:06 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

> Anyone else wants to come in my "classroom"? :-) Read my blog in
> sci.physics titled, "Your Analytics Compartments." Or simply, ACOB
> (Analytical Compartments Of Brain).

No thanks. You're flaky.

> Spent another part of the period, discovering a way to cure my diabetes,

impossible.

Like I said, you're flaky. Very flaky.

Physfitfreak

Dec 8, 2023, 10:51:31 PM12/8/23
That's how Modern Men look like, to cro-magnons.