Dustin Cook AKA Diesel 108 Warrior Dr. Kingsport, TN 37663

STALKING_TARGET_69

Jul 24, 2021, 11:52:46 AMJul 24
The majority of posters in this group do customizations either as a leisure
activity or as a job, so I have doubts anyone here thinks of automation
to be "black magic".

When I first posted, I wanted to be reasonable and unaffected by herd
views. I gave vallor more than a rational person should. What is your
evidence? I'm not going to pretend -hh didn't save my bacon with scripting
and I acknowledge his service. vallor has my example to examine and should
learn to sound like he is not just making things up from here on... as
always he flubbed when he trolled -hh.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud