WallStreetBets founder debuts fund that mimics Nancy Pelosi's stock trades

Blake

May 14, 2022, 8:05:05 PM5/14/22
Nancy shamelessly profits from insider trading.

The founder of the WallStreetBets Reddit board that helped spark the
meme-stock phenomenon now is pitching a product that lets people
invest just like a certain member of Congress.

You could call it the “If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em” fund. Called
the “Insider Portfolio,” the product mimics the stock trades of
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband, Paul.

When publicly available data discloses a stock trade made by the
couple, the fund will make the same trade — giving everyday people
an opportunity to “share the wealth,” Jaime Rogozinski says.

The Pelosis have made approximately $30 million from bets on the Big
Tech firms Pelosi is responsible for regulating, according to a
previous analysis by The Post.

Rogozinski’s offering, which isn’t exactly in the mainstream of Wall
Street with its listing on an obscure exchange called MERJ based in
the Seychelles, is certainly buyer-beware.

The product focuses on only stock holdings and doesn’t include any
of the Pelosi investments that rely on more complex financial
instruments, like call options. It will track the trades based on
publicly available data compiled by another company, Unusual Whales.

The Insider Portfolio will trade initially for $1 a share and will
be available only for investors who use the WallStreetBets app,
which isn’t associated with the Reddit forum of the same name.

“There’s no doubt that Capitol Hill is home to some of the finest
investing minds of our generation,” Rogozinski told The Post, with
his tongue in cheek. “Now, not only Americans but the entire global
community can look to our national leadership for unparalleled
investing advice.”

Some Congressional observers said the fund could raise visibility
when it comes to the issue of officials making money from insider
information.

“If being in Congress is a full-time job, and raising money to stay
in Congress and move up the ranks is a tough second job, it seems
unlikely members of Congress could outperform Wall Streeters
investors working 100 hours a week without relying on insider
information,” Jeff Hauser, founder and director of the Revolving
Door Project, which looks at money in politics told The Post.

Members of Congress and their stock trades are under increasing
scrutiny. Multiple bills that would ban stock trading to various
degrees are under consideration.

One bill that has gained popularity on both sides of the aisle, the
Ban on Congressional Stock Ownership Act from Sen. Elizabeth Warren
(D-Mass.) and Sen. Steve Daines (R-Mont.) wouldn’t just ban members
of Congress and their spouses from trading stocks and require them
to put their assets in a blind trust — like another popular
Democratic proposal. It also would require them to sell off all
their individual stock holdings altogether, sources familiar with
the bill told The Post.

The flurry of bills were introduced after Pelosi defended rules that
allow members of Congress to own individual stocks, batting down
concerns about lawmakers using insider information to juice their
portfolios.

In December, the liberal congresswoman from San Francisco said
lawmakers should be able to own stocks because the US is a “free-
market economy.”

https://nypost.com/2022/03/08/wallstreetbets-founder-debuts-new-
fund-that-mimics-nancy-pelosi-stock-trades/

Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers

May 15, 2022, 7:37:14 AM5/15/22
My view is much more sophisticated.

It should not matter because the name on a post does not matter, it's
the content that counts. The content is a bunch of delusional bullshit.
We know there are only a few people who do that.

I am about to KF him, myself. Like all jerks, he's constantly looking
for some way to attack, no matter how absurd the accusation. I will not
read his response to this post. He's cornered, wants to save face, and
will berate. Most likely starting with a huffy "<crickets>", as if what
I've written is *so* crazy. That BADish "strategy" was him going too far,
for me. The 423.491.1448 number belongs to Jeff Relf. Use that one when
you make prank calls with Jeff Relf's confirmed lies about him. I will
not ask Jeff Relf how any part of Kelly Phillips's rear tastes no matter
how regularly Jeff Relf kisses it.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud