America's life expectancy is dropping like never before.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Jul 19, 2021, 2:38:59 PMJul 19
You (Jonathan) replied ( to Kurt Nicklas ):
> > Don't go back to work. Biden/Harris will take care of
> > everything for you forever. <snickers>
>
> Rapid gains in consumer spending.

Spending is easy; _Earning_ is the hard part.

The entire City of Seattle has called in sick;
it's had a bad case of the flu, last 18 months, I hear.

As people are overdosing, committing suicide, murdering,
getting slaughtered by Joker-inspired vaccines, etc.,
America's life expectancy is dropping like never before.

Everyone is borrowing too much; banks have more than
twice as many deposits (liabilities) as loans (assets).

Google << Record Low "Loan-to-Deposit Ratio" >>:
// The 25 largest banks in the U.S. reduced their
// loan-to-deposit ratio to 53.9 percent, the lowest in
// the 36 years that the data has been collected.

Crime and Stagflation are through the roof.
Crime and Stagflation are basically the same thing.

Last time this happened, Jimmy Carter was slaughtered
by "tough on crime" Reagan, Nov 1980.

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 2:49:39 AMJul 20
Yous people haven't learned anything from your history..

America infected blankets with small pox and gave the the infected blankets to the indians.

Spain did the same thing to Cuba.

China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
...dominate the world.

They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

It's time for Americans to go to China and burn their villages and take their women.

Isn't war fun?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Snit

Jul 20, 2021, 3:08:34 AMJul 20
On Jul 19, 2021 at 11:50:20 PM MST, "The Starmaker" wrote
<60F672...@ix.netcom.com>:
Support? Or is this just conjecture? Given how our best evidence suggests the
virus came from nature it seems unlikely.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

chrisv

Jul 20, 2021, 9:52:24 AMJul 20
The Starmaker wrote:

>China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
>infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
>...dominate the world.
>
>They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

Ridiculous nonsense, from a lying right-wing propagandist.

It's inevitable that China will become the strongest country on Earth.
Thanks to our internal strife, it's happening faster than they could
have dreamed. It would be needless and stupid, to take such a risk as
to "spread the virus around the world".

It could have gotten out of control in China, too, you know. Duh.

--
'If you do not use (or claim to use) Linux exclusively you are deemed
a "troll" by the herd.' - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one

rbowman

Jul 20, 2021, 10:03:59 AMJul 20
On 07/20/2021 12:50 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Jeff-Relf.Me, @. wrote:
>>
>> You (Jonathan) replied ( to Kurt Nicklas ):
>>>
>>> Rapid gains in consumer spending.
>>
>> Spending is easy; _Earning_ is the hard part.
>>
>> The entire City of Seattle has called in sick;
>> it's had a bad case of the flu, last 18 months, I hear.
>>
>> As people are overdosing, committing suicide, murdering,
>> getting slaughtered by Joker-inspired vaccines, etc.,
>> America's life expectancy is dropping like never before.
>>
>> Everyone is borrowing too much; banks have more than
>> twice as many deposits (liabilities) as loans (assets).
>>
>> Google << Record Low "Loan-to-Deposit Ratio" >>:
>> // The 25 largest banks in the U.S. reduced their
>> // loan-to-deposit ratio to 53.9 percent, the lowest in
>> // the 36 years that the data has been collected.
>>
>> Crime and Stagflation are through the roof.
>> Crime and Stagflation are basically the same thing.
>>
>> Last time this happened, Jimmy Carter was slaughtered
>> by "tough on crime" Reagan, Nov 1980.
>

> Yous people haven't learned anything from your history..
>
> America infected blankets with small pox and gave the the infected blankets to the indians.

As far as I could research that was the British. The US government
distributed something far more deadly -- wheat flour and refined sugar.

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 12:27:26 PMJul 20
chrisv wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
>
> >China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
> >infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
> >...dominate the world.
> >
> >They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
>
> Ridiculous nonsense, from a lying right-wing propagandist.
>
> It's inevitable that China will become the strongest country on Earth.
> Thanks to our internal strife, it's happening faster than they could
> have dreamed. It would be needless and stupid, to take such a risk as
> to "spread the virus around the world".
>
> It could have gotten out of control in China, too, you know. Duh.

No, it was 'in control in China'.

They took infected people in China,
put them on flights going everywhere..
except to other places in China.

This was a China Military operation!

This is War!

They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

This is not a test.

> --
> 'If you do not use (or claim to use) Linux exclusively you are deemed
> a "troll" by the herd.' - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one
> can quote it lying)

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 12:30:11 PMJul 20
Don't forget the Indian Removal Act of 1830..

They removed a hundred million indians from America.

chrisv

Jul 20, 2021, 12:30:23 PMJul 20
The Starmaker wrote:

>This was a China Military operation!

Kook.

--
"What's kind of sick is that the press IS the enemy of the people." -
kook RonB

Clutterfreak

Jul 20, 2021, 12:35:10 PMJul 20
On 7/20/2021 11:27 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>>> China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
>>> infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
>>> ...dominate the world.
>>>
>>> They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
>>
>> Ridiculous nonsense, from a lying right-wing propagandist.
>>
>> It's inevitable that China will become the strongest country on Earth.
>> Thanks to our internal strife, it's happening faster than they could
>> have dreamed. It would be needless and stupid, to take such a risk as
>> to "spread the virus around the world".
>>
>> It could have gotten out of control in China, too, you know. Duh.
>
> No, it was 'in control in China'.
>
> They took infected people in China,
> put them on flights going everywhere..
> except to other places in China.
>

> This was a China Military operation!
>
> This is War!
>

> They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
>

> This is not a test.

And they developed it using NIH money :)

I'd say, if you see Americans themselves want to get rid of their Baby
Boomers to cut their government cost, then you'd start thinking why not
take advantage of such morons in other ways as well.

This isn't about war. It is about common sense.

whodat

Jul 20, 2021, 1:08:40 PMJul 20
Do try to remember that the indigenous peoples of
North America gave something far more deadly and long
lasting to white Europe.

Tobacco.

How many dead from that, as well as the consequential ongoing
genocide(s.)

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 1:10:10 PMJul 20
The Starmaker wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > >China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
> > >infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
> > >...dominate the world.
> > >
> > >They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
> >
> > Ridiculous nonsense, from a lying right-wing propagandist.
> >
> > It's inevitable that China will become the strongest country on Earth.
> > Thanks to our internal strife, it's happening faster than they could
> > have dreamed. It would be needless and stupid, to take such a risk as
> > to "spread the virus around the world".
> >
> > It could have gotten out of control in China, too, you know. Duh.
>
> No, it was 'in control in China'.
>
> They took infected people in China,
> put them on flights going everywhere..
> except to other places in China.
>
> This was a China Military operation!
>
> This is War!
>
> They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

They are already Here!

Bill Gates owns the most farmland in the united states...

who is second and catching up in the united states...? China.

Look at the numbers...

Bill Gates owns 268,984 in the usa

China owns 191,000 in the united states...

77985 acres more to beat bill gates...

(when bill gates dies they will buy his.)

They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

...with a little help from china batman.

I say, drop the bomb on those motherfuckers NOW before it's too late.

I'm sure Trump would agree.

chrisv

Jul 20, 2021, 1:35:34 PMJul 20
The Starmaker wrote:

>Bill Gates owns the most farmland in the united states...
>
>who is second and catching up in the united states...? China.

As if anyone with a brain would take some kook's word for it.

Ever hear of a thing called "evidence"?

--
"Of course [Bill Gates will] be screeching at Biden and trying to
convince that senile pervert to make vaccinations mandatory." -

Byker

Jul 20, 2021, 3:01:09 PMJul 20
"whodat" wrote in message news:iloe8k...@mid.individual.net...

> Do try to remember that the indigenous peoples of North America gave
> something far more deadly and long lasting to white Europe.
>
> Tobacco.

Injuns didn't die from lung cancer back then
because something else would kill them first...

Byker

Jul 20, 2021, 3:01:19 PMJul 20
"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:60F6FA...@ix.netcom.com...

> Don't forget the Indian Removal Act of 1830..
>
> They removed a hundred million indians from America.

Just think if the Vikings had brought smallpox with them to the
New World in 1000 AD. When the next Europeans arrived 500 years
later, they'd have found an Injun-free continent there for the taking...

-hh Huntzinger

Jul 20, 2021, 3:41:01 PMJul 20
Less than you might think, since spread requires movement between
population centers, such as by trade/commerce.

Case in point, Cortez brought smallpox to Mexico in 1519, which
contributed to his victory there ... but its spread to North or South
America was quite limited by the indigenous population: it was
repeated contacts from Europeans in new locations that did it.

Case in point, the defeat of the Inca Empire is popularly attributed to
Pizarro in 1532, but one needs to first understand the huge role that
smallpox had and how it got there. Best guess is that it was another
outside introduction, by Pascual de Andagoya's military conquest failure
in 1522. It took two years for Smallpox to reach to Quito to kill the Inca
king Huayna Capac and his successor Ninan Cuyochi in 1524 (as well
as reportedly a ~third of the population). Their deaths triggered a civil war
among two younger sons (and another ~third died in that civil war) before
Huáscar lost to Atahualpa ... and it was only then, after the plague and war
that Pizarro and his men had their conquest in 1532 where Pizarro had the
luck to capture Atahualpa on what was Atahualpa's homeward victory march.

-hh

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 4:33:35 PMJul 20
Paul Alsing wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 9:30:16 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > They removed a hundred million indians from America.
>
> Do you just make shit up as you go along?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears#:~:text=Acquisition%20of%20Native%20American%20land,known%20as%20the%20Indian%20removal.
>
> "The Trail of Tears was part of a series of forced displacements of approximately 60,000 Native Americans between 1830 and 1850 by the United States government... known as the Indian removal."
>
> Also, they were not removed from America, they were displaced to other parts of the country, primarily Oklahoma.

It was called the 50 Year War because it took 50 years to remove a hundred million indians. How many are left?

Millions of people in India have died fom the China Virus without China firing a single shot.

Cluster's Last Stand was his last stand because he simply ran out of bullets.

China can send 300 million people to go on US soil and kill out 300 million people in the usa...and China would still have a population of 1 billion back home.

Biden will probably sell them the 300 million bullets...

anybody wants to buy a Hunter Biden painting for less than the cost of the Mona Lisa? (we'll keep you chink name secret)

first name kim last name chin.

"A penguin walks into a bar and asks the bartender, 'Have you seen my brother?’' The bartender says, 'I don’t know. What does he look like?'"

rbowman

Jul 20, 2021, 11:22:40 PMJul 20
There weren't 100 million Indians in North America.

rbowman

Jul 20, 2021, 11:26:19 PMJul 20
And if you believe the Columbian theory, syphilis if you throw in the
Caribbean.

rbowman

Jul 20, 2021, 11:30:30 PMJul 20
Freydís Eiríksdóttir tried. One encounter with the skraelings was going
well until the settlers introduced the Indians to dairy products. When
the lactose intolerant Indians got through shitting they attacked and it
didn't go well with them.

Mainspring

Jul 21, 2021, 12:05:40 AMJul 21
Quite true, it would have been an empty landscape.

But that's not how it happened.

But if you want to know how to kill Injuns, look
no further than the Canadian "conversion" schools.
The little-kid body-counts around those places are
sure to grow into the thousands.

Actually, I like Injuns - used to party with them
all the time. A slightly alien perspective on things,
but that just made them more interesting. Most were
better souls than I've found in the 'white' world.

Stephen Carrolll - frelwizzer

Jul 21, 2021, 3:07:18 AMJul 21
Satan asked to be rated according to provable trolling measurements, which
Gremlin obliged him with. Why do you keep quoting yourself? But when the
stats were run, it turns out by _that_ criteria, Satan was far more "obsessive"
than even I imagined.

--
This broke the Internet!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

chrisv

Jul 21, 2021, 11:09:33 AMJul 21
Mainspring wrote:

> But if you want to know how to kill Injuns, look
> no further than the Canadian "conversion" schools.
> The little-kid body-counts around those places are
> sure to grow into the thousands.

Just the other day, some right-winger told me that they were guilty
only of trying to turn those kids into "good little citizens".

That's not a bad thing, the white man did, right?

What I don't understand is how molesting children, or killing them,
turns them into "good little citizens".

--
"I don't believe in race-mixing AT ALL" - "DFS"

rbowman

Jul 21, 2021, 9:45:14 PMJul 21
Once again I forgot the <sarcasm/> markup.

Unruh

Jul 21, 2021, 10:02:29 PMJul 21
On 21 Jul 2021, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> posted some
Canadians aren't white men. They're frogs.