Re: Why did they choose the name "Disinformation Governance Board"

pothead

May 13, 2022, 5:42:21 PM5/13/22
On 2022-05-13, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Had Joseph Goebbels trademarked the name "Ministry of Public
> Enlightenment and Propaganda". The Nazis' name for this seems to be a much
> more honest and accurate description.

It's been said that history tends to repeat itself but I didn't think we would be repeating Nazi
Germany circa 1938 so soon.
When will mankind ever learn?

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Just Wondering

May 13, 2022, 7:20:04 PM5/13/22
On 5/13/2022 3:42 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-05-13, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Had Joseph Goebbels trademarked the name "Ministry of Public
>> Enlightenment and Propaganda". The Nazis' name for this seems to be a much
>> more honest and accurate description.
>
> It's been said that history tends to repeat itself but I didn't think we would be repeating Nazi
> Germany circa 1938 so soon.
> When will mankind ever learn?

Biden thinks Orwell's 1984 is an instruction manual, not a
dystopian cautionary tale.

pothead

May 13, 2022, 7:31:23 PM5/13/22
Good point.
Joe Biden seems to be following the 1984 book, literally.

Blue Lives Matter

May 14, 2022, 5:22:51 AM5/14/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 03:28:41 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <t5mpo7$bql$1...@dont-email.me>,
> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>> pothead
>> Tommy Chong For President 2024.
>> Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
>> Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
>
>Are you supposed to be a "libertarian"? (aka "a Republican who likes to
>smoke pot").
>
>You have your spurs tangled up if you think you're going to have more
>personal freedom of choice siding with that party these days.

<LOL> That's from a moron that supports the leftist governments that
shut down the country's economy and tried to make everyone get
vaccinated and wear face diapers. Those of us in Florida have the most
personal freedom in the country.

max headroom

May 14, 2022, 4:16:41 PM5/14/22
In news:super70s-DC16B9...@reader.eternal-september.org, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:

> In article <cusu7hpog7b9qitma...@4ax.com>,
> From the Florida moron with a moron governor who doesn't believe in
> getting vaccinated to prevent his silly ass from dying or going on a
> ventilator, or if he does is just being a lying hypocrite because he
> thinks it gives him some "political edge."

Too bad that he was right, and Florida came through better so far than the states
whose governors shut them down.

Siri Cruise

May 14, 2022, 4:26:51 PM5/14/22
In article
<super70s-DC16B9...@reader.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> From the Florida moron with a moron governor who doesn't believe in
> getting vaccinated to prevent his silly ass from dying or going on a
> ventilator, or if he does is just being a lying hypocrite because he
> thinks it gives him some "political edge."

So what businesses are investing in Florida these days?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Blue Lives Matter

May 14, 2022, 4:42:50 PM5/14/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 13:39:57 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <cusu7hpog7b9qitma...@4ax.com>,
> Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>
>From the Florida moron with a moron governor who doesn't believe in
>getting vaccinated to prevent his silly ass from dying or going on a
>ventilator, or if he does is just being a lying hypocrite because he
>thinks it gives him some "political edge."

I believe DeSantis got vaccinated. Florida has a fairly high
percentage of vaccinations.

>And maybe you should wear a "face diaper" as you put it for no other
>reason than you're probably as ugly as a bulldog's butthole.

<EYEROLL> at the third grade level "insult."

The state of Florida never had a mask mandate. Some cities and
counties required masks in public buildings for a while. Where I live
the county mandate went away in late March or early April 2021 and
right away there were more maskless people in the stores than face
diaperers. Even then, Florida fared as well or better with Covid than
mandated states and did way better economically and in the schools.

bob user

May 14, 2022, 6:08:10 PM5/14/22
On 14 May 2022, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
posted some news:he408hd41thc46ldc...@4ax.com:
Most of the worst responses were blue states. They had high death rates,
ruined businesses that had been established for 50 years, deprived
children of an education for two years, caused massive unemployment and
destroyed economies. Typical Democrat ignorance and overreach.

Florida did quite well over the whining and objections of all the
libtards.

Steve Carroll

May 14, 2022, 6:38:55 PM5/14/22
Michael Glasser Snit <sandman-7fef9c6d8d93...@individual.net>:
-----
Michael Glasser Snit:
>> Don't forget to grab your own copy of Interesting Things. The
>> big reveal is coming soon, and you don't want to be left out.
>> It's like a jumbo lottery ticket where you're sure to be a
>> winner! Or, heh, loser in your case.
>> https://www.solidfiles.com/v/X8gdLX5naxpqP

Rbowman:
> One of the "interesting things" that was posted is this "glamor
> shot" of the Prescott Parasite. https://imgur.com/a/l2Kisfv

Must be an older image, Snit is 51 now, so... :)
------

1) Diesel / Gremlin in his incompetence included a picture of Chelsea
Manning in his harassment / doxxing file against me and said it might be
me.

2) Predictably others jumped in to back such trolling -- including chrisv
who said the image of Manning was of me (he dropped the maybe).

3) Sandman mindlessly jumped to saying said the image of Manning must
be an older on based on my age, as if my age has anything to do with her
image! When Sandman was called out it was easy to predict he would use
his own Usenet bot and deny his error and blame me. He did all three.

It is not like the mindlessness of those of you who troll me cannot be
predicted with great accuracy. :)

-
My Snoring Solution!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=Dustin%20Cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

max headroom

May 14, 2022, 10:25:56 PM5/14/22
In news:chine.bleu-03562...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article
> <super70s-DC16B9...@reader.eternal-september.org>,
> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>> From the Florida moron with a moron governor who doesn't believe in
>> getting vaccinated to prevent his silly ass from dying or going on a
>> ventilator, or if he does is just being a lying hypocrite because he
>> thinks it gives him some "political edge."

> So what businesses are investing in Florida these days?

Make Google your friend.

Blue Lives Matter

May 15, 2022, 7:21:28 AM5/15/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 21:25:25 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <he408hd41thc46ldc...@4ax.com>,
>I don't know or care, I know the little jerk was up there verbally
>abusing school kids at one of his press conferences for having the
>audacity to wear a mask in his exalted presence.

<LOL> Leftists are unusually sensitive to words. They whimper and cry
when they see or hear something that they disagree with. Watching that
is very entertaining..

>> Florida has a fairly high percentage of vaccinations.
>
>In spite of DeathSentence, he's a worthless piece of shit who is
>responsible for hundreds of unnecessary Covid deaths in his state.
>
>> >And maybe you should wear a "face diaper" as you put it for no other
>> >reason than you're probably as ugly as a bulldog's butthole.
>>
>> <EYEROLL> at the third grade level "insult."
>
>Here's your third grade level insult you saw fit to jump into the thread
>with:
>
>> That's from a moron that supports the leftist governments that shut
>> down the country's economy and tried to make everyone get
>> vaccinated and wear face diapers.

Which is true....

>If nothing proactively had been done about this virus by the Biden
>administration (the way Trump wasted his first three months in ignorance
>and denial, BTW), your hair would be on fire about that.

Biden did absolutely nothing but babble incoherently and lie. Trump
got the vaccines out in record time.

>> The state of Florida never had a mask mandate.
>
>What do want, a medal?

No, but DeSantis deserves one. He's very popular with Floridians.

>Florida was the nation's hotspot for Covid cases and hospitalizations
>around Aug.-Sept. 2021.

Florida came through the Pandemic as well or better than many states
that had lockdowns.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/23/without-mandates-or-lockdowns-florida-better-managed-covid-than-ny/

Blue Lives Matter

May 15, 2022, 7:23:02 AM5/15/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 21:27:10 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <XnsAE9799F7...@0.0.0.0>,
> bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> Most of the worst responses were blue states.
>
>That is bullshit and the blue states you hate so much have highly
>populated urban and suburban areas who were more at risk for spread to
>begin with.

Sucks to live in a blue state. That's why they are losing population.

25.BX945

May 15, 2022, 11:28:24 AM5/15/22
But the Thought Police bring the day-glo blue to YOU,
ANYWHERE ! :-)

Oh, the original question - "Disinformation Governance Board".
The KEY word is "Governance" ... because THAT means it will
not only advise but will have State authority to INTERVENE.
It's really a Thought POLICE (+judge,jury,executioner no doubt).

pyotr filipivich

May 15, 2022, 5:11:18 PM5/15/22
Let the Record show that Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> on or about Fri,
13 May 2022 17:20:00 -0600 did write, type or otherwise cause to
appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
IMHO: the entire Biden administrations, from the Big Guy on down,
is staffed by incompetent clowns, seat warmers whose only
qualification for the office they hold is they have a pulse, follow
"guidance" well, and have a complete lack of self-awareness.
The office holders are no more running the country than William J.
LePetomain was running the Territory.
--
pyotr filipivich
"The Democrats smell blood and don't want to be told that it's their own."

Blue Lives Matter

May 15, 2022, 6:40:51 PM5/15/22
On Sun, 15 May 2022 16:14:55 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <9io18h9670gg4db9p...@4ax.com>,
> Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>
>You'd live in a blue state yourself if you didn't have Republican crooks
>in charge of running the elections.

<SNORT> Are you really claiming that DeSantis stole the Governor's
election? Are you that Loony?

Michael Glasser

May 15, 2022, 7:21:03 PM5/15/22
It was The Thing who flooded Carroll's site millions of times and refused
to admit it. Given how repeatedly it is clear that The Thing's signature
is some twist of a quote Carroll posted which had been a blow on The Thing
for something he did which was absurd/dishonest/etc... its undoubtedly
a repeated reminder of The Thing's continuing unease for having been so
routinely humiliated. Clearly, the lone thought that is important to The
Thing is arguing he is "the winner", and if he can not have that he will
do more research to desperately shout Carroll down... he's been that way
for decades.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xD43Khhkw

Steve Carroll

May 15, 2022, 10:38:40 PM5/15/22
For others I'd simply think the comment is worth looking into. Of course,
given that it's chrisv I would forget that doubt and go straight to 'drug-
induced delusion' because that's most of what he does. No need to find evidence
before accusing chrisv of lying.

All joking aside, those of you who troll are not able to control ClamXav
anymore. I have not established that the number: 423.491.1448 will be answered
by chrisv.

I've been reading a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
running from. I noticed that many of those he would go out of his way to
repeatedly attack had broad computer knowledge. I didn't find many who were
also well versed in the programming side of things, or were also trained
as an electrician along with various aspects of IS; with the degrees to
back it all up, too.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22

Steve Petruzzellis - fretwizer

May 16, 2022, 2:37:14 AM5/16/22
Just look at your junk and look at Dustin's, there is nothing for Dustin
to learn from an idiot like Mike Easter. But hey, let him keep making
a blockhead of himself. I am sure one of his stooges will come to the
rescue. The one thing Mike Easter learned sufficiently is to try to humiliate
Dustin into submission and if that doesn't work, shout him down or completely
change the target. I do not tolerate that. Shallowness is shallowness
and there are unlimited fools who are okay with it. A few are even programmers.
Believe it or not, just recently he was declaring himself the only "true
Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in mockery-quotes to try
to paint them as the bad guys) are insisting desktop Linux is perfect
as is. No no hell no. Mike Easter never agreed to stop flooding. He lied
about his trolling of course. Obviously, the only concern that concerns
Mike Easter is arguing he is "better", and if he can't have that he will
do more research to slap advocates down, which is dumb as hell. Not only
did Dustin's question fail to mention the "GPL", it has not a thing to
do with the desktop. Mike Easter should seek professional help.

--
Puppy Videos!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22

Scout

May 16, 2022, 11:41:19 AM5/16/22

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article
> <super70s-DC16B9...@reader.eternal-september.org>,
> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> From the Florida moron with a moron governor who doesn't believe in
>> getting vaccinated to prevent his silly ass from dying or going on a
>> ventilator, or if he does is just being a lying hypocrite because he
>> thinks it gives him some "political edge."
>
> So what businesses are investing in Florida these days?

https://www.contifederal.com/images/uploads/OBJ_Article_1018.pdf

And that's just central florida...

Snit Michael Glasser

May 16, 2022, 3:51:24 PM5/16/22
I am happy the person you are replying to is in my shit list. I guess
this is what arises when deeply bad self-respect takes over Michael Snit
Glasser's every moment. Most advocates in this group do customizations
either as a leisure activity or as a job, so I doubt Nospam consider writing
macros to be "black magic". He makes false accusation to multiple groups
of people who have done nothing wrong, but that's a self-centered troll
for you. What you and I care about isn't a factor.

It was Michael Snit Glasser who was publicly asking how better to obscure
his scams.

Michael Snit Glasser is trying again to slander Sophos.

-
E-commerce Simplified!!
https://redd.it/6sfkup
Dustin Cook the Fraud

Steve Carroll

May 16, 2022, 4:54:55 PM5/16/22
This is what Carroll does: he points to comment ABOUT people (made from
real people or socks), no matter how unsupported, and calls that evedence
even as he ignores what the target of his accusations actually has said.

Meanwhile I just point to what Carroll says:

<rrdeqo$kog$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

And the reply:

<zctCH.2588$rY1...@fx40.iad>

Carroll admits to, at the very least, threats of harassing my employer,
then tries to minimize it by saying multiple posts somehow count as just
"one incident" of his outrageous behavior.

Then Carroll bizarrely insists people should WANT to be harassed by him
because that gives them a chance to prove they are innocent. Utter insanity!

He directly admits to the threats but tries to pretend he did not follow
through, but he gives away his game with this comment:

-----
...here you *still* are, trying to make it appear that *I* should
feel guilty for blowing the whistle
-----
He refers to his harassment as "blowing the whistle" -- but does not
speak of feeling guilty IF he had done so, but speaks about HAVING done
so. He tried to deny it, but then made it clear he harassed my employer.

To add more support to his admission there, he claims to not understand
how harassing people is bad, or how innocent people can be harmed by his
harassment. He admits he cannot see what is wrong with such harassment,
but then pretends he was stopped by some anonymous Jiminy Cricket who
made him rethink how wrong his actions are. Why does he contradict himself
so much?

In short: He proves much of what I have been saying about him right there.
His words. No need to dig back.

After he screwed up, and as predicted, "new" people showed up. While
he currently is denying he uses such socks, in the past he has admitted
to it:

<d278fe60-ce88-403d...@googlegroups.com>
-----
I faked those Mac accounts, (i.e Toasty) because you
deserved it
-----

Yeah, he does bad things because his victims deserve it. That is his
worldview... he needs his anonymous Jiminy Cricket to stop him. He cannot
stop himself.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

Stefen Carroll - frelwizer

May 18, 2022, 2:08:51 AM5/18/22
I have not substantiated that the number: 423.491.1448 is the right one
for Snot / Snit. You're like a dead, bloated whale on the beach. We all
see you sitting there and wonder how you can be so stupid. And you're
so foolish you keep rejecting it. Another keg you mean, Snot / Snit drinks
them down pretty quick. Too much glue for you, gluey.

--
Puppy Videos
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot

Dusty Cook

May 18, 2022, 10:42:40 AM5/18/22
Gremlin Dustin Cook:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Narcissistic Bigot:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>

Lots of people persist in talking to Larry Washington. Frankly I do
not blame Shadow for his ire but I can not understand why he stays here
now that he gets what this place is. Shadow is hoping for conversations
as done in a serious forum and unmoderated forums simply make him want
to puke. I am working on a system which will show off how weak NNTP protocol
is.

And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start something.

--
One Smart Penny
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

Dusty Cook

May 18, 2022, 11:14:46 AM5/18/22
But when the charts were produced, it turns out by _that_ criteria, Carroll
was far more "obsessive" than even I imagined. Now Chris on the other end
of the game doesn't matter. All that matters is Carroll gets to deliver
the punchline. So how to handle it? Don't do anything but ignore the post.
Logic isn't part of tactic and never can be.

I know we have different beliefs for a good reason.

If you have 'a.doc' open in a word processor such as LibreOffice Writer
and you want to change its name to 'windows.doc' via a hot key, Chris's
method might be good, if only to build a set of script tools.

-
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.