How Can We Keep America Hating Anti Semitic Terrorists Out of Our Synagogues When We Cant Even Keep Them Out of Congress

William T

Jan 18, 2022, 5:52:36 PM1/18/22
Huckabee makes an interesting point.
BTW have you kissed your brother today?
How about marrying your own brother?
Yuck!

"Huckabee: How Can We ‘Keep America-Hating Anti-Semitic Terrorists Out of
Our Synagogues When We Can’t Even Keep Them Out of Congress?’"

<https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/huckabee-how-can-
we-keep-america-hating-anti-semitic-terrorists>

"CNSNews.com) – Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee appeared to take a dig
at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn) on Monday when he asked how we can “expect to
keep America-hating, anti-Semitic terrorists out of our synagogues when
we can't even keep them out of Congress.”

Huckabee was referencing the hostage standoff at a Jewish synagogue in
Dallas, Texas, during which a terrorist took four people hostage before
being killed.

The FBI was criticized for saying that Malik Faisal Akram was “singularly
focused on one issue, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish
community.” They said that Akram had spoken repeatedly about Aafia
Siddiqu “a convicted terrorist who is serving an 86-year prison sentence
in the United States on terrorism charges.”

“I don't want to take anything away from the FBI agents who helped end
the crisis, but let's give credit where credit is due. The real hero here
was that young rabbi who literally put his life on the line and took
action throwing the chair in order to give those other parishioners an
opportunity to get out,” Huckabee told Fox News’s “Hannity.”

“He very well could have died because that shooter could have decided,
okay, he has allowed them to get away, he’s not going to get away. He is
a hero. He really is,” the former governor said.

“And Sean, I’ve got a question maybe I’d love to ask the FBI. How are we
going to expect to keep America-hating, anti-Semitic terrorists out of
our synagogues when we can't even keep them out of Congress? And a lot of
this behavior is justified by people who sit in Congress today, and that
is a tragedy,” he said.

Huckabee said that “the one thing that we need to be grateful for is they
did not blame this on climate change or some group of right-wing people.”

“I want to make sure you understand when I was talking about America-
hating anti-Semites, I’m talking about the people who are elected to
Congress, not people who show up to protest,” the former governor said.

“That’s what worries me is that we have people who aid and abet this
attitude and behavior, and we need to be very, very clear that there are
people who hate the Jewish people, and this is wrong, and it is
dangerous, and we need to stand with Jewish people across the world,
especially here in our own United States,” he said.

“They are our friends. They are our brothers and sisters, and they are
under attack from these crazy radicals from across the world,” Huckabee
said."

vallor 🚀

Jan 18, 2022, 6:42:50 PM1/18/22
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:52:33 -0000 (UTC), William T wrote:

> uckabee said that “the one thing that we need to be grateful for is they
> did not blame this on climate change or some group of right-wing
> people.”
>
> “I want to make sure you understand when I was talking about

That's as far as I got. What a putrid article.

--
-v

chrisv

Jan 22, 2022, 10:53:48 AM1/22/22
William T wrote:

>“That’s what worries me is that we have people who aid and abet this
>attitude and behavior, and we need to be very, very clear that there are
>people who hate the Jewish people, and this is wrong, and it is
>dangerous, and we need to stand with Jewish people across the world,
>especially here in our own United States,” he said.
>
>“They are our friends. They are our brothers and sisters, and they are
>under attack from these crazy radicals from across the world,” Huckabee
>said."

"Slimer" disagrees. He claims that "Even when treated very fairly,
they plot the demise of everyone they ever come into contact with."

RonB likes him, though.

--
"Face it, Jews are horrible people." - "Slimer"

Ubiquitous

Jan 22, 2022, 2:36:31 PM1/22/22
William T wrote

> Huckabee makes an interesting point.
> BTW have you kissed your brother today?
> How about marrying your own brother?
> Yuck!

Rightists want to deport all Jews back to Israel.

Trump's followers chant "Jews will not replace us"

During WW2. rightists opposed taking the fight to hitler and didn't care that
he killed 6 million jews.

Trump Goes Full Anti-Semite, Unloads on American Jews in Wildly Bigoted Rant
The former president hit on nearly every anti-Jewish trope in the book,
including the one about Jews supposedly controlling the media.

By Bess Levin

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/12/donald-trump-anti-semitism-jews-
israel

Ubiquitous