Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Rachel Levine? Is it even human?

閲覧: 9 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Conservative Cookie

未読、
2021/02/25 19:10:312021/02/25
To:
WTF is this freak of nature?

https://www.wnd.com/2021/02/4895560/

At a confirmation hearing Thursday, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., confronted
President Biden's nominee for assistant secretary of Health and Human
Services on the government's support for "sex-change" treatment and
surgery.

The exchange was particularly significant because the nominee is Dr.
Rachel Levine, who would become the first transgender U.S. official
if confirmed.

Paul wanted to know whether or not the government should overrule the
authority of parents and support children undergoing hormone
treatment and "surgical destruction" of their genitalia.

"Dr. Levine, do you believe that minors are capable of making such a
life-changing decision as changing one's sex?" Paul asked.

TRENDING: Report: Capitol cop who shot Babbitt is in hiding

"Transgender medicine is a very complex and nuanced field with robust
research," Levine replied.

pothead

未読、
2021/02/25 19:30:542021/02/25
To:
This is the poster child for why there are only 2 sexes.
Follow the science.
And destroying kids who are incapable of making their own decisions at
young ages is criminal.

Welcome to the new radical left.

These are sick people as are the Democrats who support shit like this.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

J D Young

未読、
2022/10/01 2:01:332022/10/01
To:
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
Demnocrats are determined to legalize child molesting.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/01 2:37:232022/10/01
To:
On Sep 30, 2022 at 11:01:29 PM MST, "J D Young" wrote
<th8l3p$i5p$2...@toxic.dizum.net>:
Where would you come up with that? Wow. You are really out of touch.

I am not a Democrat, but tend to side with them more than the Fascists. I mean
Republicans.

With gender / sex issues, I say look to the biologists and other scientists,
look to scientific sites and peer review. I do not like the right wing
feelings based way of looking at things.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 12:41:302022/10/02
To:
Who cares what age they are? The child and only the child and not the government or parents should be making such decisions.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 12:42:342022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 9:41:24 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1te7b...@ryzen.home>:
Moral people.

> The child and only the child and not the government or parents should be
> making such decisions.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 12:46:172022/10/02
To:
Read what I said below. No parent or government should ever override a child's decision, this also goes for other things like "do you want to live with mum or dad when they divorce?"

Kids aren't thick. They have brains when they're "underage". Let them choose. Inform them and educate them if you wish, but never force.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 12:46:232022/10/02
To:
You're asking for government oversight because Democrats are too
fucking stupid to raise children properly.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 12:47:422022/10/02
To:
I'm not asking the government to do anything. I'm asking the kids to choose.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 12:48:022022/10/02
To:
So if a five year old wants the keys to your car, you'll "let them
choose."

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 12:49:302022/10/02
To:
No, because it's my car, and I wouldn't let adults have the keys either. But if my kid wants to do something dangerous that only affects him, then it's ultimately his choice, all I would ever do is try to persuade him it's wrong. Ultimately it has to be his decision, he is his own person.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 12:51:052022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 17:49:24 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Which is why your child should be taken from you and raised by the
State

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 12:52:022022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 17:47:37 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Yes, you're telling everyone you're too stupid to raise a child, and
the State should find someone to raise it for you.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 12:56:052022/10/02
To:
Give reasoning. Why do you think I should override the child's decision? Children are human beings just like us, stop treating them like a possession. Do you remember when you were a child? Do you remember being able to think for yourself? Wanting to go out and play, wanting to eat at McDonalds? Those were your choices.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 12:56:272022/10/02
To:
You said that in the last post, you seem to have memory problems.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 12:58:052022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 9:49:24 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1te7o...@ryzen.home>:
What age?

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 12:59:072022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 9:46:11 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1te7i...@ryzen.home>:
What makes you think that a child has the capacity to understand things at an
adult level?

> Kids aren't thick. They have brains when they're "underage". Let them choose.
> Inform them and educate them if you wish, but never force.

Sounds like you are seeking excuses to engage in child molestation and worse.

>>> The child and only the child and not the government or parents should be
>>> making such decisions.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 12:59:522022/10/02
To:
Age is irrelevant.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:01:122022/10/02
To:
Because I used to be one and used to have friends who were also kids. We made just as sensible decisions as our parents.

>> Kids aren't thick. They have brains when they're "underage". Let them choose.
>> Inform them and educate them if you wish, but never force.
>
> Sounds like you are seeking excuses to engage in child molestation and worse.

Interesting you introduce sex into it. Perhaps it is you who have problems in this area. We weren't talking about sex.

chrisv

未読、
2022/10/02 13:01:492022/10/02
To:
Commander Kinsey wrote:

>Read what I said below. No parent or government should ever override a child's decision, this also goes for other things like "do you want to live with mum or dad when they divorce?"

Fscking idiot. Brain-damaged asshole.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 13:02:152022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 10:01:06 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1te77...@ryzen.home>:
Your parents made decisions at the level of a child. Explains a lot.

>>> Kids aren't thick. They have brains when they're "underage". Let them choose.
>>> Inform them and educate them if you wish, but never force.
>>
>> Sounds like you are seeking excuses to engage in child molestation and worse.
>
> Interesting you introduce sex into it. Perhaps it is you who have problems in
> this area. We weren't talking about sex.

We are talking choices. That is a biggie people abuse. How have you not opened
the door to that?

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 13:02:342022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 9:59:47 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1te75...@ryzen.home>:
If you do not mature past being a toddler that is a challenge for you to face.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:04:062022/10/02
To:
You surprise me. I thought you were all for sex changes? Are you telling me it's only ok when the parent forces it on them? Isn't that in itself molestation?

chrisv

未読、
2022/10/02 13:05:442022/10/02
To:
Commander Kinsey wrote:

> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Which is why your child should be taken from you and raised by the
>> State
>
>Give reasoning. Why do you think I should override the child's decision? Children are human beings just like us, stop treating them like a possession. Do you remember when you were a child? Do you remember being able to think for yourself? Wanting to go out and play, wanting to eat at McDonalds? Those were your choices.

Should children be allowed to smoke cigarettes? Get drunk?

GD asshole. Dipshit.

BTW, all responsed from you to my posts will be deleted, unread.

You stupid, shitty bastard.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:05:502022/10/02
To:
I'm not the one who didsn't have a brain as a child. Were you like that? Did you only grow one as an adult? Can't you remember making decisions as a child? Or were you belted by your father if you didn't do what he told you to?

chrisv

未読、
2022/10/02 13:06:402022/10/02
To:
Commander Kinsey wrote:

>I thought you were all for sex changes? Are you telling me it's only ok when the parent forces it on them? Isn't that in itself molestation?

"Nice logic", you POS.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:09:392022/10/02
To:
No, I made decisions at the level of an adult when I was a child.

>>> Sounds like you are seeking excuses to engage in child molestation and worse.
>>
>> Interesting you introduce sex into it. Perhaps it is you who have problems in
>> this area. We weren't talking about sex.
>
> We are talking choices. That is a biggie people abuse. How have you not opened
> the door to that?

Opened the door to? What do you mean?

The abuse is the current situation where the parent overrides what the child wants. If you had a 13 year old girl who said I want to be a boy, are you seriously telling me you'd stop her?

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:10:182022/10/02
To:
You're reading it backwards, I'm saying a 7 year old makes decisions as well as any adult.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:11:202022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:05:40 +0100, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Which is why your child should be taken from you and raised by the
>>> State
>>
>> Give reasoning. Why do you think I should override the child's decision? Children are human beings just like us, stop treating them like a possession. Do you remember when you were a child? Do you remember being able to think for yourself? Wanting to go out and play, wanting to eat at McDonalds? Those were your choices.
>
> Should children be allowed to smoke cigarettes? Get drunk?

Yes. In fact it's perfectly legal in most countries for a 5 year old to drink alcohol at home. If they don't like it, they won't do it.

> GD asshole. Dipshit.
>
> BTW, all responsed from you to my posts will be deleted, unread.
>
> You stupid, shitty bastard.

You stupid single minded prat.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:11:462022/10/02
To:
You just replied to a post you said you would delete. Not very good with your computer are you?

chrisv

未読、
2022/10/02 13:11:592022/10/02

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:12:242022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:11:55 +0100, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey wrote:
>
>> I'm saying a 7 year old makes decisions as well as any adult.

Still not fixed that newsreader?

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:13:362022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 17:55:59 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Because you're the adult. The fact that you don't understand this is
reason enough to send Child Protective Services to your home

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:14:152022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 17:56:22 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
You didn't seem adult enough to understand it

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:15:292022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:11:14 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:05:40 +0100, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Commander Kinsey wrote:

>>> Give reasoning. Why do you think I should override the child's decision? Children are human beings just like us, stop treating them like a possession. Do you remember when you were a child? Do you remember being able to think for yourself? Wanting to go out and play, wanting to eat at McDonalds? Those were your choices.
>>
>> Should children be allowed to smoke cigarettes? Get drunk?
>
>Yes. In fact it's perfectly legal in most countries for a 5 year old to drink alcohol at home.

Cite

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:15:562022/10/02
To:
He was probably laughing too hard at your stupidity.

chrisv

未読、
2022/10/02 13:17:102022/10/02
chrisv wrote:

>Commander Kinsey wrote:
>
>> I'm saying a 7 year old makes decisions as well as any adult.

The "Commander Kinsey" POS felt the need to respond to my above
"empty" post, merely quoting him without comment, because none was
needed.

Even though he's been told that I am deleting, unread, all of his

What a twat.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:19:462022/10/02
To:
You've just proved you don't do the above. Shall I google killfile for you?

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:20:582022/10/02
To:
You still don't understand. Children have functional brains. Just because you earn the money doesn't give you the right to tell them what to do. CPS goes after people like you who force their opinions on your kids. Let them think for themselves.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:21:172022/10/02
To:
Yet you thought repetition would change that?

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:25:572022/10/02
To:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4770864/age-children-drink-alcohol-home-uk-legal-laws-pubs/
"children aged five to 16 are legally allowed to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises"

https://www.alcoholproblemsandsolutions.org/legal-drinking-ages-around-the-world/
"The only countries with a minimum legal age for consuming alcohol at home are England and Wales. They prohibit drinking below the age of six."

So that's EVERY country you can drink at home at 6 or above. And every country but two you can drink at any age.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:26:582022/10/02
To:
Since when did stupidity mean "having a belief different to him"? He lives in the dark ages, the age of discipline and the belt, I think he likes spanking young boys.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:30:362022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:26:52 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:15:49 +0100, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:12:19 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
>> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> Still not fixed that newsreader?
>>
>> He was probably laughing too hard at your stupidity.
>
>Since when did stupidity mean "having a belief different to him"?

It doesn't. It has to do with your stupidity and ignorance.

I have to admit, I got a chuckle out of it too. Great parody postings!

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:31:022022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:21:12 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
When people are really ignorant, they need to be told things multiple
times until it sinks in.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:33:342022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:25:52 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Thanks very much. Of course you are incorrect that children can drink
in EVERY country.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/countries-where-alcohol-is-illegal

And of course, it should never be left up for the child to make the
decision. That's why they have parents.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:33:382022/10/02
To:
If they don't believe your shite the first time, they won't believe it the second.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:34:302022/10/02
To:
You only think I'm stupid because your opinion is wrong. For example:

Religious people think atheists are stupid. Atheists think religious people are stupid.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:36:592022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:20:52 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Children's brains are functional but not fully developed into mature,
adult brains until around 25 years old..

>CPS goes after people like you who force their opinions on your kids. Let them think for themselves.

Wrong.

They go after people like you who shirk their responsibility as
adults, or abuse their children, or allow their children to enter
dangerous circumstances.

You would be one of their prime targets.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:40:322022/10/02
To:
Then you must believe 18 year olds driving is wrong. You must believe 18 year olds going to work is wrong. What evidence do you have for this shit? When I was 12 I could make decisions like anyone else. I guess you're a slow learner, either that or you're just a control freak who wants kids to be slaves to do what adults want. Leave them alone you pervert!!!

>> CPS goes after people like you who force their opinions on your kids. Let them think for themselves.
>
> Wrong.
>
> They go after people like you who shirk their responsibility as
> adults, or abuse their children, or allow their children to enter
> dangerous circumstances.
>
> You would be one of their prime targets.

Plenty folk are liberal with their kids. I'm betting you're either a teacher or a policeman or a politician, power hungry maniac.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:42:202022/10/02
To:
Why would I include the Muslim fuckwits? We were discussing humans. Their law is solely based on their nutty religion.

> And of course, it should never be left up for the child to make the
> decision. That's why they have parents.

But you've admitted the government allows a parent to allow their child to drink at home.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 13:43:292022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 10:10:13 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1te8n...@ryzen.home>:

>>> Age is irrelevant.
>>
>> If you do not mature past being a toddler that is a challenge for you to face.
>
> You're reading it backwards, I'm saying a 7 year old makes decisions as well
> as any adult.

Which means an adult, in your experience, does not progress past the level of
a 7 year old.

And I can see where you get that. :)

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:44:082022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:42:14 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

>> And of course, it should never be left up for the child to make the
>> decision. That's why they have parents.
>
>But you've admitted the government allows a parent to allow their child to drink at home.

I never claimed anything to the contrary.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 13:44:412022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 10:09:34 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1te8l...@ryzen.home>:

>>> Because I used to be one and used to have friends who were also kids. We made
>>> just as sensible decisions as our parents.
>>
>> Your parents made decisions at the level of a child. Explains a lot.
>
> No, I made decisions at the level of an adult when I was a child.

Most people grow past that point. I accept that you have not.

>>> Interesting you introduce sex into it. Perhaps it is you who have problems in
>>> this area. We weren't talking about sex.
>>
>> We are talking choices. That is a biggie people abuse. How have you not opened
>> the door to that?
>
> Opened the door to? What do you mean?

When you say kids can make any choices, that includes ANY choices. You opened
the door.

> The abuse is the current situation where the parent overrides what the child
> wants. If you had a 13 year old girl who said I want to be a boy, are you
> seriously telling me you'd stop her?

I would use whatever pronouns they want, and work with them and professionals.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:45:342022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:40:26 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708#:~:text=Brain%20Maturity%20Extends%20Well%20Beyond%20Teen%20Years%20Under%20most%20laws,maturity%20until%20the%20age%2025.
Brain Maturity Extends Well Beyond Teen Years
October 10, 201112:00 PM ET

Under most laws, young people are recognized as adults at age 18. But
emerging science about brain development suggests that most people
don't reach full maturity until the age 25.

>>> CPS goes after people like you who force their opinions on your kids. Let them think for themselves.
>>
>> Wrong.
>>
>> They go after people like you who shirk their responsibility as
>> adults, or abuse their children, or allow their children to enter
>> dangerous circumstances.
>>
>> You would be one of their prime targets.
>
>Plenty folk are liberal with their kids. I'm betting you're either a teacher or a policeman or a politician, power hungry maniac.

Being liberal with your kids is not child abuse, which is what you
advocate.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:46:262022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:34:25 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:30:28 +0100, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:26:52 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
>> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> Since when did stupidity mean "having a belief different to him"?
>>
>> It doesn't. It has to do with your stupidity and ignorance.
>>
>> I have to admit, I got a chuckle out of it too. Great parody postings!
>
>You only think I'm stupid because your opinion is wrong.

No, I haven't decided yet if you're stupid or just making fun of
liberals.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 13:46:352022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 10:04:00 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1te8c...@ryzen.home>:

>>> Read what I said below. No parent or government should ever override a child's
>>> decision, this also goes for other things like "do you want to live with mum
>>> or dad when they divorce?"
>>
>> What makes you think that a child has the capacity to understand things at an
>> adult level?
>>
>>> Kids aren't thick. They have brains when they're "underage". Let them choose.
>>> Inform them and educate them if you wish, but never force.
>>
>> Sounds like you are seeking excuses to engage in child molestation and worse.
>
> You surprise me. I thought you were all for sex changes? Are you telling me
> it's only ok when the parent forces it on them? Isn't that in itself
> molestation?

Parents force it on them? What?

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 13:47:012022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:33:33 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
So, you're telling everyone you're too stupid to raise a child, and

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:49:082022/10/02
To:
No, I'm telling you I allow a child to decide things for himself, but you assume the child is a thicko. He came from your genes....

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:49:372022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:46:31 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> What makes you think that a child has the capacity to understand things at an
>>> adult level?

>>> Sounds like you are seeking excuses to engage in child molestation and worse.
>>
>> You surprise me. I thought you were all for sex changes? Are you telling me
>> it's only ok when the parent forces it on them? Isn't that in itself
>> molestation?
>
> Parents force it on them? What?

If the child wants to or not to, and the parent overrules, that is molestation.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:50:162022/10/02
To:
You seem mixed up, people in here think liberals have my attitude towards children.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 13:57:562022/10/02
To:
Lies, damn lies, and statistics. You must remember your own life down to about the age of 3 or 4, most people do. Think back to when you stopped being a vegetable.

>>> Wrong.
>>>
>>> They go after people like you who shirk their responsibility as
>>> adults, or abuse their children, or allow their children to enter
>>> dangerous circumstances.
>>>
>>> You would be one of their prime targets.
>>
>> Plenty folk are liberal with their kids. I'm betting you're either a teacher or a policeman or a politician, power hungry maniac.
>
> Being liberal with your kids is not child abuse, which is what you
> advocate.

All I have advocated in here is being liberal with kids, i.e. letting them decide what to do.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 14:03:222022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 10:49:32 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1tfag...@ryzen.home>:
Do not follow.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:05:022022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:03:18 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2022 at 10:49:32 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
> <op.1tfag...@ryzen.home>:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:46:31 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Parents force it on them? What?
>>
>> If the child wants to or not to, and the parent overrules, that is molestation.
>
> Do not follow.

You would be forcing your own opinion onto the child. The child should have the same rights as you. You wouldn't allow your child to decide things like that for your body!

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 14:08:042022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:57:50 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> Then you must believe 18 year olds driving is wrong. You must believe 18 year olds going to work is wrong. What evidence do you have for this shit? When I was 12 I could make decisions like anyone else. I guess you're a slow learner, either that or you're just a control freak who wants kids to be slaves to do what adults want. Leave them alone you pervert!!!
>>https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708#:~:text=Brain%20Maturity%20Extends%20Well%20Beyond%20Teen%20Years%20Under%20most%20laws,maturity%20until%20the%20age%2025.
>> Brain Maturity Extends Well Beyond Teen Years
>> October 10, 201112:00 PM ET
>>
>> Under most laws, young people are recognized as adults at age 18. But
>> emerging science about brain development suggests that most people
>> don't reach full maturity until the age 25.
>
>Lies, damn lies, and statistics. You must remember your own life down to about the age of 3 or 4, most people do. Think back to when you stopped being a vegetable.

I accept your surrender to facts and science.

>>> Plenty folk are liberal with their kids. I'm betting you're either a teacher or a policeman or a politician, power hungry maniac.
>>
>> Being liberal with your kids is not child abuse, which is what you
>> advocate.
>
>All I have advocated in here is being liberal with kids, i.e. letting them decide what to do.

LUBBOCK, Texas— A Lubbock couple was arrested on Thursday after they
left their small child at their apartment unsupervised, according to
the Lubbock Police Department. According to the police report, the
child was seen in the parking lot of an apartment complex by a
resident and noticed the child trying to open the front door. The
resident called authorities when the child said her parents went to
get food.

"The child did not need supervision," said the parent's attorney, C.
Kinsey. "The child had a functional brain."

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 14:08:562022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:50:11 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
You seem stupid.

A false flag operation is an act committed with the intent of
disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on
another party.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 14:09:182022/10/02
To:
Cite.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 14:09:442022/10/02
To:
That's because they are children.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 14:12:112022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:49:02 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
The child doesn't have the knowledge or experience that an adult has.
This is scientific fact, which you run from.

This is why you don't let a child eat candy cars for breakfast, lunch,
and dinner.

This is why you don't allow a child to remain home from school.

This is why you don't allow children to medicate themselves.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 14:16:002022/10/02
To:
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> You still don't understand. Children have functional brains. Just because you earn the money doesn't give you the right to tell them what to do.
>>
>> Children's brains are functional but not fully developed into mature,
>> adult brains until around 25 years old..
>
>Then you must believe 18 year olds driving is wrong. You must believe 18 year olds going to work is wrong.
>What evidence do you have for this shit?

Age of Driver
The number of crashes by driver age varies greatly. Some age groups
are over-represented in crashes. Sixteen- to 19-year-olds represent
3.5% of licensed drivers, but account for 8.9% of drivers in all
crashes and 6.0% of drivers in fatal crashes.
https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/motor-vehicle/overview/age-of-driver/

>When I was 12 I could make decisions like anyone else.

No. You could not.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 14:17:022022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 11:04:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1tfa6...@ryzen.home>:
And? As a parent that is part of your job! There are limits and gray areas, of
course, but anyone who has adult reasoning can see that a 7 year old does not.

> The child should have the same rights as you. You wouldn't allow your child to
> decide things like that for your body!

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:20:392022/10/02
To:
Speak for yourself, I grew up faster than you.

> This is why you don't let a child eat candy cars for breakfast, lunch,
> and dinner.

Adults often eat junk food, why should they prohibit kids from doing so?

> This is why you don't allow a child to remain home from school.

Go to school? So they can get indoctrination from the government? So they can be taught about pointless things like religion? Youll find the more intelligent parents homeschool their children.

> This is why you don't allow children to medicate themselves.

If the child can read it knows how many paracetamol to take. When I was 7 I was taking it myself with a headache, were you too thick to do that? Couldn't you count to two tablets?

I think I know what's wrong here, are you in America? We all know they're pretty slow over there.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:22:212022/10/02
To:
Any child who has half a brain can reason. They can decide. They know what they want. Are you seriously telling me you would go against your child's wishes on things like a sex change? You don't know them as well they know themselves. How dare you inflict your opinion on them?

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:24:242022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:16:58 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

Getting back to the original question, no this isn't human:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Levine
That is a sex change gone badly wrong. I have seen a man who changed into a woman and I wouldn't have known until she said so. I thought she was a natural woman.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 14:25:412022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:22:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>Any child who has half a brain can reason. They can decide. They know what they want. Are you seriously telling me you would go against your child's wishes on things like a sex change?

Any normal parent would. And parent who WOULD go along with it should
have their children-- all of them- taken by The State, and the parents
punished and sent to jail.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 14:26:122022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:24:18 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>I have seen a man who changed into a woman

No, you have never seen that.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 14:29:172022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:20:33 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:12:03 +0100, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:49:02 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
>> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> No, I'm telling you I allow a child to decide things for himself, but you assume the child is a thicko. He came from your genes....
>>
>> The child doesn't have the knowledge or experience that an adult has.
>> This is scientific fact, which you run from.
>
>Speak for yourself, I grew up faster than you.

Cite

>> This is why you don't let a child eat candy cars for breakfast, lunch,
>> and dinner.
>
>Adults often eat junk food, why should they prohibit kids from doing so?

Because children should not eat candy for their meals, even though
they would if you let them.

>> This is why you don't allow a child to remain home from school.
>
>Go to school? So they can get indoctrination from the government? So they can be taught about pointless things like religion? Youll find the more intelligent parents homeschool their children.

So math and language is "indoctrination." I see. [chuckle]

>> This is why you don't allow children to medicate themselves.
>
>If the child can read it knows how many paracetamol to take. When I was 7 I was taking it myself with a headache,

No, you were not.

> were you too thick to do that? Couldn't you count to two tablets?

So if a child can't read a parent should take responsibility, is that
what you're saying?

>I think I know what's wrong here, are you in America? We all know they're pretty slow over there.

My location has nothing to do with your running away from science and
facts.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:33:002022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:29:09 +0100, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:20:33 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:12:03 +0100, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The child doesn't have the knowledge or experience that an adult has.
>>> This is scientific fact, which you run from.
>>
>> Speak for yourself, I grew up faster than you.
>
> Cite

Already stated. I was thinking the same as an adult at an early age.

>>> This is why you don't let a child eat candy cars for breakfast, lunch,
>>> and dinner.
>>
>> Adults often eat junk food, why should they prohibit kids from doing so?
>
> Because children should not eat candy for their meals, even though
> they would if you let them.

Do you somehow think it does less harm to adults?!

>>> This is why you don't allow a child to remain home from school.
>>
>> Go to school? So they can get indoctrination from the government? So they can be taught about pointless things like religion? Youll find the more intelligent parents homeschool their children.
>
> So math and language is "indoctrination." I see. [chuckle]

I said religion, I didn't say maths and language. Parents can teach those very easily. I was at the level of a 9 year old in maths when I went to school at 5. My teacher called me the "little professor".

By the way, since you only have one math, I guess that's why you're so thick.

>>> This is why you don't allow children to medicate themselves.
>>
>> If the child can read it knows how many paracetamol to take. When I was 7 I was taking it myself with a headache,
>
> No, you were not.

Yes I was.
Me: "I've got a headache"
Parent: "You know where we keep it"

Were you seriously too stupid to take the correct dose at 7? Wow....

>> were you too thick to do that? Couldn't you count to two tablets?
>
> So if a child can't read a parent should take responsibility, is that
> what you're saying?

All children can read unless they live in Nigeria.

>> I think I know what's wrong here, are you in America? We all know they're pretty slow over there.
>
> My location has nothing to do with your running away from science and
> facts.

Your location gives you a lower IQ score, and that's a fact.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:37:412022/10/02
To:
There are plenty about, if you haven't you must live in a bubble.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:39:252022/10/02
To:
Translation - you are against sex changes because you're an idiot. You would deny your own child their own choice on their own body. And what's worse you would deny someone else's child that right too. I predict a 90% chance you're a religious nut. Only they have such fixed beliefs.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:43:552022/10/02
To:
Lies, damn lies, and statistics. Now apply some logic to those numbers. What else do the younger drivers have in common? That's right, number of years they've been driving for. I know of a few people who didn't take their test until 30, they were just as dangerous as a 17 year old.

>> When I was 12 I could make decisions like anyone else.
>
> No. You could not.

Can you remember when you were 12? Do you remember being a moron? Where you really thicker than you are you are now?

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:49:502022/10/02
To:
Not my fault you were a slow learner.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:50:222022/10/02
To:
You are making them something they don't want to be.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:51:202022/10/02
To:
ROFL, you quoted that directly from Wikipedia.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:54:002022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:07:56 +0100, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708#:~:text=Brain%20Maturity%20Extends%20Well%20Beyond%20Teen%20Years%20Under%20most%20laws,maturity%20until%20the%20age%2025.
>>> Brain Maturity Extends Well Beyond Teen Years
>>> October 10, 201112:00 PM ET
>>>
>>> Under most laws, young people are recognized as adults at age 18. But
>>> emerging science about brain development suggests that most people
>>> don't reach full maturity until the age 25.
>>
>> Lies, damn lies, and statistics. You must remember your own life down to about the age of 3 or 4, most people do. Think back to when you stopped being a vegetable.
>
> I accept your surrender to facts and science.

I did not, I asked you to tell me when you changed from a child to an adult, you must be able to remember this, as most people can remember clearly down to the age of 3 or 4.

>>> Being liberal with your kids is not child abuse, which is what you
>>> advocate.
>>
>> All I have advocated in here is being liberal with kids, i.e. letting them decide what to do.
>
> LUBBOCK, Texas— A Lubbock couple was arrested on Thursday after they
> left their small child at their apartment unsupervised, according to
> the Lubbock Police Department. According to the police report, the
> child was seen in the parking lot of an apartment complex by a
> resident and noticed the child trying to open the front door. The
> resident called authorities when the child said her parents went to
> get food.
>
> "The child did not need supervision," said the parent's attorney, C.
> Kinsey. "The child had a functional brain."

Clearly the child didn't have a functional brain if they couldn't even open a door, maybe they were American? Or, they hadn't left it with keys. An adult wouldn't have got in either. Many of my friends at school were "lock and key children", they came home from school before their parents finished work. Never did them any harm and they are all successful people.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:56:112022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:44:37 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Your parents made decisions at the level of a child. Explains a lot.
>>
>> No, I made decisions at the level of an adult when I was a child.
>
> Most people grow past that point. I accept that you have not.

Then you must accept me being of a childish age, so you must therefore also accept children should have the same rights as me! Ha!

>>> We are talking choices. That is a biggie people abuse. How have you not opened
>>> the door to that?
>>
>> Opened the door to? What do you mean?
>
> When you say kids can make any choices, that includes ANY choices. You opened
> the door.

And you leapt onto one specific thing, you could have chosen anything.

>> The abuse is the current situation where the parent overrides what the child
>> wants. If you had a 13 year old girl who said I want to be a boy, are you
>> seriously telling me you'd stop her?
>
> I would use whatever pronouns they want, and work with them and professionals.

Then you are are a bigoted fool. If they have made the decision, they should get it. Do not encourage, dissuade, or forbid. Be supportive.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 14:56:172022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 11:24:18 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1tfb2...@ryzen.home>:

> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:16:58 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Getting back to the original question, no this isn't human:

Do not follow.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Levine
> That is a sex change gone badly wrong. I have seen a man who changed into a
> woman and I wouldn't have known until she said so. I thought she was a natural
> woman.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 14:57:192022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:56:13 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2022 at 11:24:18 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
> <op.1tfb2...@ryzen.home>:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:16:58 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Getting back to the original question, no this isn't human:
>
> Do not follow.
>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Levine
>> That is a sex change gone badly wrong. I have seen a man who changed into a
>> woman and I wouldn't have known until she said so. I thought she was a natural
>> woman.

I cannot tell from looking at it if it is a man or a woman. I have never seen a sex change be so unsuccessful. If you are a woman and want to become a man, you should end up looking like a man, or you have failed.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 14:57:312022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 11:22:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1tfbz...@ryzen.home>:

>>> You would be forcing your own opinion onto the child.
>>
>> And? As a parent that is part of your job! There are limits and gray areas, of
>> course, but anyone who has adult reasoning can see that a 7 year old does not.
>
> Any child who has half a brain can reason.

Correct: but not at an adult level. For most people development continues
until the mid 20s.

In your case you might have been stunted before then. It would explain some of
the challenges you show here.

> They can decide. They know what they want. Are you seriously telling me you
> would go against your child's wishes on things like a sex change? You don't
> know them as well they know themselves. How dare you inflict your opinion on
> them?

I will make adult decisions and not put a young child in a position to do so.
That would be grossly unfair to the child.

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 15:03:412022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:57:26 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And? As a parent that is part of your job! There are limits and gray areas, of
>>> course, but anyone who has adult reasoning can see that a 7 year old does not.
>>
>> Any child who has half a brain can reason.
>
> Correct: but not at an adult level. For most people development continues
> until the mid 20s.
>
> In your case you might have been stunted before then. It would explain some of
> the challenges you show here.

Are you seriously telling me lower intelligence people

Commander Kinsey

未読、
2022/10/02 15:05:482022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:57:26 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And? As a parent that is part of your job! There are limits and gray areas, of
>>> course, but anyone who has adult reasoning can see that a 7 year old does not.
>>
>> Any child who has half a brain can reason.
>
> Correct: but not at an adult level. For most people development continues
> until the mid 20s.
>
> In your case you might have been stunted before then. It would explain some of
> the challenges you show here.

Are you seriously telling me lower intelligence people (oops hit send, who designed this newsreader with 50 billion CTRL-combinations?) shouldn't be allowed to make decisions? Do you think the vote should be IQ-related? A child, no matter how thick you think they are compared to your self-righteous self, has a unique ability to be able to make a more sensible choice for themselves.... they are themselves.

>> They can decide. They know what they want. Are you seriously telling me you
>> would go against your child's wishes on things like a sex change? You don't
>> know them as well they know themselves. How dare you inflict your opinion on
>> them?
>
> I will make adult decisions and not put a young child in a position to do so.
> That would be grossly unfair to the child.

Do you not remember your parents or teachers denying you from doing what you wanted to do?

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 15:13:022022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:53:54 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:07:56 +0100, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Lies, damn lies, and statistics. You must remember your own life down to about the age of 3 or 4, most people do. Think back to when you stopped being a vegetable.
>>
>> I accept your surrender to facts and science.
>
>I did not, I asked you to tell me when you changed from a child to an adult, you must be able to remember this, as most people can remember clearly down to the age of 3 or 4.

Memories do not make adulthood.

Since you failed to provide any conflicting data, I will assume you
accept the science and facts and surrender.

>>> All I have advocated in here is being liberal with kids, i.e. letting them decide what to do.
>>
>> LUBBOCK, Texas— A Lubbock couple was arrested on Thursday after they
>> left their small child at their apartment unsupervised, according to
>> the Lubbock Police Department. According to the police report, the
>> child was seen in the parking lot of an apartment complex by a
>> resident and noticed the child trying to open the front door. The
>> resident called authorities when the child said her parents went to
>> get food.
>>
>> "The child did not need supervision," said the parent's attorney, C.
>> Kinsey. "The child had a functional brain."
>
>Clearly the child didn't have a functional brain if they couldn't even open a door, maybe they were American?

I guess there are no locks in the shit hole country you pretend to
live in.

But thanks for accepting the fact that children aren't as smart as
adults, which is why they need them to make decisions for them.

Don't you feel better now?

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 15:13:562022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:51:14 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Um, so? I'm pretty sure that's what you're doing, since there aren't
as many people in the world as dumb as you pretend to be.

On with the show!

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 15:14:432022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:49:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
I'm an adult, which is why I decided things for children.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 15:16:152022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:39:19 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:25:35 +0100, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:22:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
>> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Any child who has half a brain can reason. They can decide. They know what they want. Are you seriously telling me you would go against your child's wishes on things like a sex change?
>>
>> Any normal parent would. And parent who WOULD go along with it should
>> have their children-- all of them- taken by The State, and the parents
>> punished and sent to jail.
>
>Translation - you are against sex changes because you're an idiot.

Correction. You're an idiot if you think someone can change their sex.

>You would deny your own child their own choice on their own body.

Correct. Because they are children.

> And what's worse you would deny someone else's child that right too.

In a heartbeat.

> I predict a 90% chance you're a religious nut. Only they have such fixed beliefs.

Your prediction is wrong, just like you are about everything else.

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 15:18:082022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:50:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
I see you have zero experience with parenthood. LOL

Thanks for admitting you can't back up your statement "that is
molestation" with a single, solitary fact.

chrisv

未読、
2022/10/02 15:21:212022/10/02
To:
Commander Kinsey wrote:

>legally allowed to drink alcohol

Dumbshit. I said I ask should they be allowed "get drunk".

Klaus Schadenfreude

未読、
2022/10/02 15:21:522022/10/02
To:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:32:54 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
Thanks for admitting you can't back up your fake statement with a
single, solitary fact.

>>> Adults often eat junk food, why should they prohibit kids from doing so?
>>
>> Because children should not eat candy for their meals, even though
>> they would if you let them.
>
>Do you somehow think it does less harm to adults?!

Do two wrongs make a right?

>>> Go to school? So they can get indoctrination from the government? So they can be taught about pointless things like religion? Youll find the more intelligent parents homeschool their children.
>>
>> So math and language is "indoctrination." I see. [chuckle]
>
>I said religion, I didn't say maths and language. Parents can teach those very easily.

Schools can teach them easier.

>I was at the level of a 9 year old in maths when I went to school at 5. My teacher called me the "little professor".

We'll assume you're lying.

>By the way, since you only have one math, I guess that's why you're so thick.

I doubt you got very far past counting on your fingers.

>>> If the child can read it knows how many paracetamol to take. When I was 7 I was taking it myself with a headache,
>>
>> No, you were not.
[Begin Kinsey's Fantasy]
>Yes I was.
>Me: "I've got a headache"
>Parent: "You know where we keep it"
[End Kinsey's Fantasy]

>Were you seriously too stupid to take the correct dose at 7? Wow....
>
>>> were you too thick to do that? Couldn't you count to two tablets?
>>
>> So if a child can't read a parent should take responsibility, is that
>> what you're saying?
>
>All children can read unless they live in Nigeria.

Cite, racist.

>>> I think I know what's wrong here, are you in America? We all know they're pretty slow over there.
>>
>> My location has nothing to do with your running away from science and
>> facts.
>
>Your location gives you a lower IQ score, and that's a fact.

Cite.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 15:21:532022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 12:05:43 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1tfdz...@ryzen.home>:

> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:57:26 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Any child who has half a brain can reason.
>>
>> Correct: but not at an adult level. For most people development continues
>> until the mid 20s.
>>
>> In your case you might have been stunted before then. It would explain some of
>> the challenges you show here.
>
> Are you seriously telling me lower intelligence people (oops hit send, who
> designed this newsreader with 50 billion CTRL-combinations?) shouldn't be
> allowed to make decisions?

I am not.

> Do you think the vote should be IQ-related?

No.

> A child, no matter how thick you think they are compared to your
> self-righteous self, has a unique ability to be able to make a more sensible
> choice for themselves.... they are themselves.

They are children and as adults we have the responsibility to take care of
them and raise them. It comes with the territory of being a parent.

>>> They can decide. They know what they want. Are you seriously telling me you
>>> would go against your child's wishes on things like a sex change? You don't
>>> know them as well they know themselves. How dare you inflict your opinion on
>>> them?
>>
>> I will make adult decisions and not put a young child in a position to do so.
>> That would be grossly unfair to the child.
>
> Do you not remember your parents or teachers denying you from doing what you
> wanted to do?

Of course I do. And sometimes they were wrong.

rbowman

未読、
2022/10/02 15:22:052022/10/02
To:
On 10/2/22 10:49, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 17:47:54 +0100, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 17:46:11 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
>> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:

>>> Read what I said below.  No parent or government should ever override
>>> a child's decision, this also goes for other things like "do you want
>>> to live with mum or dad when they divorce?"
>>>
>>> Kids aren't thick.  They have brains when they're "underage".  Let
>>> them choose.  Inform them and educate them if you wish, but never force.
>>
>> So if a five year old wants the keys to your car, you'll "let them
>> choose."
>
> No, because it's my car, and I wouldn't let adults have the keys
> either.  But if my kid wants to do something dangerous that only affects
> him, then it's ultimately his choice, all I would ever do is try to
> persuade him it's wrong.  Ultimately it has to be his decision, he is
> his own person.

So if he wants to help himself to your Scotch and cigars you're good
with it? Or if he wants to get a white power tat? Or go kayaking in Fort
Myers?

Okay, I pulled a lot of shit when I was a kid but none of it involved
permanent body modifications. Well, maybe a broken bone and scar or two.

Snit

未読、
2022/10/02 15:22:212022/10/02
To:
On Oct 2, 2022 at 11:57:14 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.1tfdl...@ryzen.home>:

> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:56:13 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 2, 2022 at 11:24:18 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
>> <op.1tfb2...@ryzen.home>:
>>
>>> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:16:58 +0100, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Getting back to the original question, no this isn't human:
>>
>> Do not follow.
>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Levine
>>> That is a sex change gone badly wrong. I have seen a man who changed into a
>>> woman and I wouldn't have known until she said so. I thought she was a natural
>>> woman.
>
> I cannot tell from looking at it if it is a man or a woman.

And?

> I have never seen a sex change be so unsuccessful. If you are a woman and want
> to become a man, you should end up looking like a man, or you have failed.

How does she feel about it?
その他のメッセージを読み込んでいます。
新着メール 0 件