Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Ping Joel.

soup

Nov 27, 2023, 9:36:34 AM11/27/23
Take $ up on his offer of $500 just say you accept and state "I don't
know" (but make it clear it is only to get his $500) and profit. :O)

Psst you can send me $100 for the idea.

soup

Nov 27, 2023, 9:40:00 AM11/27/23
$50 not $500 and $10 not $100

Joel

Nov 27, 2023, 10:13:43 AM11/27/23
I believe candycanearter07 won the contest, before it started, %
missed me getting schooled on modern Linux by them.

--
Joel W. Crump

%

Nov 27, 2023, 10:24:30 AM11/27/23
why am i even mentioned here i'm not a part of this

Joel

Nov 27, 2023, 10:41:58 AM11/27/23
You said you'd pay $50 to someone who got me to say I didn't know, but
it had just happened, I was clued in to a new app for Linux by
candycanearter07, they deserve the $50.

--
Joel W. Crump

%

Nov 27, 2023, 10:47:15 AM11/27/23
no one in here got you to say you don't know so that's a lie
oh ok , i see what's going on here ,
i never said joel could say it himself and win ,
i said i'd pay if someone got him to say it

%

Nov 27, 2023, 10:48:43 AM11/27/23
welched