Ping Joel.

soup

Nov 27, 2023, 9:36:34 AM11/27/23
Take $ up on his offer of $500 just say you accept and state "I don't
know" (but make it clear it is only to get his $500) and profit. :O)

Psst you can send me $100 for the idea.

soup

Nov 27, 2023, 9:40:00 AM11/27/23
$50 not $500 and $10 not $100

Joel

Nov 27, 2023, 10:13:43 AM11/27/23
I believe candycanearter07 won the contest, before it started, %
missed me getting schooled on modern Linux by them.

--
Joel W. Crump

%

Nov 27, 2023, 10:24:30 AM11/27/23
why am i even mentioned here i'm not a part of this

Joel

Nov 27, 2023, 10:41:58 AM11/27/23
You said you'd pay $50 to someone who got me to say I didn't know, but
it had just happened, I was clued in to a new app for Linux by
candycanearter07, they deserve the $50.

--
Joel W. Crump

%

Nov 27, 2023, 10:47:15 AM11/27/23
no one in here got you to say you don't know so that's a lie
oh ok , i see what's going on here ,
i never said joel could say it himself and win ,
i said i'd pay if someone got him to say it

%

Nov 27, 2023, 10:48:43 AM11/27/23
welched