Begging Joe Biden At It Again

Mike Livingston

Oct 15, 2021, 9:18:54 AM10/15/21
The worst POTUS in the history of the country is showing
his weakness once again.

"Biden Begs OPEC and US Oil Companies to Pump More Oil
as Prices Surge After He Cracked Down on US Production"

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/biden-begs-
opec-us-oil-companies-pump-oil-prices-surge-cracked-us-
production-video/>

"Joe Biden?s first action as president after
inauguration was to shut down construction of the
Keystone Pipeline and eliminating an estimated.52,100
American jobs in the process.

Canceling the Keystone Pipeline costs over 11,000
construction jobs and 42,100 jobs throughout the US
during the construction process according to the US
State Department.

If you thought this was because they are principled
leaders you would be wrong. Biden later approved a
Russian pipeline and an oil pipeline to Hezbollah-
controlled Lebanon.

Today oil prices in America are surging as a result of
Joe Biden?s insane energy policies. The price of gas
has spiked 42% in the last year.

It?s so bad that Joe Biden is urging OPEC and US oil
companies to pump more oil and gas.

They want to destroy America."

charlie freak

Oct 17, 2021, 12:02:44 PM10/17/21
Joe Biden is pathetic to the core.

--
Charlie Freak
F**k Joe Biden

Dustin the dude with the stuck floppy

Oct 17, 2021, 1:26:56 PM10/17/21
Just look at your programs and look at Theo's, there is nothing for anyone
to learn from a jerk like Digger Thomnson. But knock yourself out, let
him keep making an imbecile of himself. I am sure one of his stooges
will come to the rescue.

Digger Thomnson should know everyone knows he is just trolling. I didn't
even know Digger Thomnson already had a record of not only faking so
called evidence, but also having already been caught red handed doing
it and trying to pass it off as like a moron.

What is your evidence?

The majority of advocates in this group do application development either
as entertainment or as a trade, so I doubt anyone here thinks of writing
macros to be "rare".

--
Eight things to never feed your dog
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22