2022 Will Break Joe Biden

William T

Jan 15, 2022, 9:19:45 AM1/15/22
"2022 Will Break Joe Biden"

<https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/01/14/axios-cant-hide-bidens-epic-
failures-n1549510>

"“Biden’s epic failures” headlines what must have been a painful piece
for Axios cofounders Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei to write. The social
media version of the header was even more on point: “Biden closes out
Year 1 on an epic losing streak.”

Ouch.

“Biden, who marks one year in office next Thursday,” they write, “has
never been less popular nationally, after personally lobbying his party
and the public on Build Back Better and voting rights — and failing.”

Well, that’s one way to frame one of Biden’s epic failures.

Another way might be this: Biden wasted the public’s patience on a bill
they don’t want instead of attending to our real concerns like inflation
and supply-chain disruptions. As a result, Biden’s personal popularity
tumbled, robbing him of the clout he needed to sway reluctant Democrat
senators Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin.

Recommended: DEEP IMPACT: CNN Ratings Crater Nearly 90%, Jeff Zucker
Needs to Go

While I think I hit that point much closer to the truth than Axios did,
they nailed it here:

Yesterday was the third time in 3½ months Biden made an in-person trip to
the Hill — and the third time he walked away having failed to persuade
his party to back his plans.

Biden can’t be faulted for having a 50-50 Senate and an unmovable
Democratic centrist in Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.). But he knew the
daunting numbers game full well as he went into these fights.

Indeed. Our constitutional system is designed to prevent big changes
without fat majorities. The reason, our Founders understood and
explained, is that big changes foisted by slender and short-lived
majorities on a country as large as ours could destroy it.

Undaunted by political reality, Biden and his coterie of hardcore
leftists decided to affect radical changes without having even a Senate
majority. It might be the biggest — not to mention the fastest —
presidential self-own in this century. Biden’s epic failures are the
albatross he hung around his own neck.

Larry Kudlow noted on Thursday that as Biden’s “political agenda falls
apart the president has become more vitriolic and insulting in various
speeches.”

We saw two instances of that just this week. The first was that Georgia
speech which Tulsi Gabbard said [VIP link!] showed Biden is “doing all he
can to divide us.”

The second was on Capitol Hill the day Biden had to admit that his
radical and unconstitutional election-theft bills were all but dead, and
which included this bizarre mini-rant:

We missed this time. We missed this time. The state legislative bodies
continue to change the law not on who can vote, but who gets to count the
vote. Count the vote. Count the vote. It’s about election subversion.

Here’s the clip. I have to warn you, it isn’t easy to watch an
increasingly senescent old man indulging in a public temper tantrum —
even if he weren’t allegedly the most powerful man in the world:

“If he were a smart political operator,” argues Kudlow, “like, say,
President Clinton 25 years ago,” Biden would fire “his left-wing, woke
senior staff and shift back toward the middle ground, where voters
thought he’d land in the first place.”

Instead, Axios says that “Biden will keep pushing for voting-rights
legislation.” He’s staking his second-year agenda on two unpopular bills
without a Senate majority, as though he’ll somehow have a better chance
now that he’s more personally unpopular than ever before.

Biden’s epic failures are the direct result of his complete failure to
learn how the Senate works despite having served there for decades, and
his inability to learn from his biggest presidential blunder.

Recommended: NCAA Backflips on Natural Immunity, Says Athletes Who Had
COVID Now Considered Vaccinated

2022 is going to break Biden, and there’s no nicer way to put that. We’re
going to go from Biden’s Epic Failures to Biden’s Epic-er Failures.

Contrary to White House messaging, inflation is only just getting
started. As PJ Media contributor David Goldman reported for Asia Times on
Thursday, “Worst US inflation since ’82 is huge underestimate.”

Rents and home prices “show increases of 13% to 18% during 2021, and the
Case-Shiller Index of US home prices jumped 18% in the year through
October,” but don’t totally register yet in the official inflation data
because “it takes a while for leases to expire and new, higher-cost
leases to take effect.”

Producer prices were up nearly 10% in December, and while producers have
done what they can to protect consumers from increased production costs,
those floodgates can hold only so long.

By this time next year, I suspect we’ll be looking back fondly on an
inflation rate of “only” 7%.

The other thing I expect is that Biden’s public temper tantrums will, to
borrow Kudlow’s memorable phrase, become even more “vitriolic and
insulting.”

So if Axios thinks 2021 was the year of “Biden’s epic failures,” you have
to wonder what they’ll call 2022.

pothead

Jan 15, 2022, 10:05:43 AM1/15/22
I was watching the usual mainstream media suspects last night and this morning
and there is most definitely a change in tone on the reporting of Joe Biden.

It's no longer the rainbows and butterflies that they have been reporting but it seems
as if they are actually admitting Joe Biden is doing a horrible job as president.

Axios , a left wing media outlet had a scathing story yesterday and it's spreading
to CNN, MSNBC as well.

It will be interesting to see how the Sunday Morning talk shows react.
I suspect it will not be pleasant for the Biden administration.
How could it be?

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

STALKING_TARGET_24

Jan 15, 2022, 10:23:05 AM1/15/22
I do not know if there is a encumbered open sores solution or not. Like
most everyone else in COLA, Slimer relies on right wing media to concoct
stances on the news. Ergo, he only is familiar with and accepts the accepted
claims which also happens to be the ones which represent humanism in a
highly hopeful and moral light.

Shadow reported Slimer years ago. As expected, it did zilch to slow the
boob. The most obvious answer: Slimer's consumed alcohol since then, and
'disremembered'. I am about to KF him, myself. Like all losers, he's constantly
looking for some way to abuse, no matter how goofy the allegation. I will
not see his response to this post. He is hurting, wants to save face, and
will berate. Most likely opening with a dismissive "Ha!", as if what I've
written is _so_ hard to understand. That BADish "strategy" was it, for
me.

That is the problem now and less experienced pupils don't have a clue;
people from past generations (~40 years old) SHOULD know better than to
fall for communism.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.opensecrets.org/political-action-committees-pacs/C00166710/donors/2016

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 15, 2022, 1:29:19 PM1/15/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 10:06:32 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>[comp.os.linux.advocacy maliciously added by reactionary cocksuckers removed]
>
>On 1/15/2022 6:19 AM, "Billy," ultra-right-wingnut reactionary and the
>antithesis of libertarian, admitted:
>
>I'm only a spamming troll.
>
>Correct.
>
>[comp.os.linux.advocacy maliciously added by cocksucking filth is removed]

Restored

We already know you're a sophomoric, cowardly spamming troll, Rudy.

You're short, too.

pothead

Jan 15, 2022, 1:32:23 PM1/15/22
And impotent as well.
There is nothing worse than being short and impotent at the same time.

Scout

Jan 18, 2022, 11:28:47 AM1/18/22

"pothead" <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in message
As predicted... in about a month they will start talking about failing
mental faculties being the cause, setting the stage for his removal from
office.

pothead

Jan 18, 2022, 11:33:34 AM1/18/22
+1
I believe you are correct.

rbowman

Jan 19, 2022, 12:06:59 AM1/19/22
I wasn't plugged into the sound but the TV at the gym tonight had a
banner saying Brandon and Calamity Jane were going to try to do a reset.
I don't think either of them realize how underwater they are.

Jonathan Ball

Jan 19, 2022, 6:30:05 AM1/19/22
rbowman wrote:

> On 01/18/2022 06:07 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "pothead" <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in message

Democrat

Axios did,

fastest —

Georgia

left-wing, woke

voting-rights

Failures.

Asia
underestimate.â€

production costs,

tantrums will, to
€œvitriolic and

failures,†you

>>> I was watching the usual mainstream media suspects last night
and this
>>> morning
>>> and there is most definitely a change in tone on the reporting
of Joe
>>> Biden.
>>>
>>> It's no longer the rainbows and butterflies that they have been
>>> reporting but it seems
>>> as if they are actually admitting Joe Biden is doing a horrible
job as
>>> president.
>>
>> As predicted... in about a month they will start talking about
failing
>> mental faculties being the cause, setting the stage for his
removal from
>> office.
>>

> I wasn't plugged into the sound but the TV at the gym tonight had
> banner saying Brandon and Calamity Jane were going to try to do a
reset.
> I don't think either of them realize how underwater they are.

Oh they know. They truly believe they can continue to hoodwink
those who put them where they are today.

Younger voters are not buying their BS. The axeman cometh.

Snit Michael Glasser

Jan 19, 2022, 10:10:48 AM1/19/22
Mike Easter must appreciate that others can go get mySQL, right, sicko?
On top of that, anyone can filter his posts, which renders his usenet
group attack useless, just like Mike Easter ;) Snit (a real advocate)
just wiped the floor with Mike Easter.

To my way of thinking, taking effort learning isn't wasted time. Thinking
you know all and trying to convince others that it's true? THAT is a
waste.

-
Curious how these posts are made? https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0