Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

print server

16 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

paolop...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
24 mrt 2005, 10:42:5024-03-2005
aan
I need to set up a print server running on a linux box. The server must
be capable of accounting (set a limit to the number of page printed by
each user). There are abou 70 user that may want to print. The users
are members of a Window 2000 server domain.

I know very little of samba.

Can anyone suggest me a quick way to do the job?

Thnx
PAolo

Pedro Augusto

ongelezen,
24 mrt 2005, 16:06:5024-03-2005
aan
I think that you should setup CUPS on the box. It should already be
installed, so try to check about. And I think you would need samba to
allow remote users to print through your print server.
0 nieuwe berichten