Geos & Desqview

D. Morrissette

Dec 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/28/98
I am having difficulties running the shareware version of New Deal
Office (aka geos) under Desqview 2.42.

The mouse works fine and I can do anything that doesn't require the
keyboard. However, key presses are simply ignored by New Deal Office
under Desqview. When I run a DOS program from New Manager under Desqview
(by double-clicking with the mouse), I can use the keyboard in that
app/game, but when I exit and return to New Deal Office, the keyboard is
ignored again. Furthermore, Desqview seems to ignore all keypresses
while New Deal Office is foreground.

I tried the Desqview L4-LOAD.COM Lotus 123 keyboard conflict loader but
it didn't help.

New Deal Office works fine outside of Desqview.

What gives?

Any suggestions/info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

D. Morrissette

d_mo...@pangea.ca (Remove the underscore to reply by email)