More GEOS

Lee Grant

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98
to John Roberts

Hi John.

You have to watch the naming convention. The reorganization made the
structure like this:
comp.os.geos.misc.*
comp.os.geos.programmer

All geos groups that get formed, from now on, (other than
comp.binaries.geos) can be put under the "comp.os.geos.misc.*" umbrella,
together. That was the purpose of the reorganization.

The old setup was like this:
comp.os.geos
comp.os.msdos.geos

To conform with the newsgroup naming conventions, we reorganized the old
groups setup, into the new one. comp.os.geos should no longer be a
listed group. However, since not all administrators are on top of
things at all times, there are some remnants of it around. To help
people, if you still subscribe to the comp.os.geos or comp.os.msdos.geos
groups, send them here...this is where all the action "should" be going
on. Someday, the administrator may wake up and the group will be
gone...without warning.

John Roberts wrote:

> comp.os.geos.misc is certainly not dead, postings range from 10 -30 a day
> average, I have seen as little as 10 but as many as over 50 so I wouldn't
> say that is even close to any demise whatso ever...
>
> --

Lee
--
cam...@ameritech.net
cam...@aol.com

By sending unsolicited commercially-oriented e-mail to this address,
the
sender agrees to pay a $500 flat fee to the recipient for proofreading
services.

Lee Grant

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98
to John Roberts