Need Help retrieving old Geos files.

Christopher Rigol

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

I used to run and loved my pre-2.0 Geoworks Ensamble. I still ran it
on my 486DX33. When my mother board crashed and I had to get a
486DX133, Goes wouldn't run anymore. How can I get these
files...maybe convert them to text files or something. Any
suggestions???

Chris

db...@interpath.com

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

Set your web browser to http://www.newdealinc.com and get the new version of
Geoworks, now called New Deal Office, or you could get set up as a beta
tester of version 3. Either way you'll be back up and running. Geoworks
2.0 can be set up on the faster motherboard but it will be easier to get the
newer version.

"A world without string is chaos!" Rudolph Smuntz

`[1;37;41mNet-Tamer V 1.06X - Registered