GEOS Operating system

Richard Greene

Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97

I have a Casio Z-7000 and am trying to get information on the GEOS operating
system. Can someone give me a reference on this?
Thanks
Richard Greene

_______ _______ ?
/ _____ \ / _____ \ AEROSPACE DESIGN CONCEPTS ^
/ / \ \ / / \ \ MEMORIES INTO SPACE ^
__/ /__ | |__| | __\ \__ PLVS VLTRA . . . . ^
/__| |_ \ / \ / _| |__\
| |_| | | \\ // | | |_| | Richard Greene
\___/ \ " " / \___/ ULSI MICRO-CHIP & MEMORY DESIGNS
| | INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY EXPERT
| oo | E-MAIL:R.GR...@IEEE.ORG
\__/ VINCENTOWN, NJ

TO REPLY: Remove *25* from EMAIL RETURN ADDRESS

Nathan Fiedler

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

Hi Richard

The comp.os.geos newsgroup is destined to die someday, but comp.os.geos.misc is
here to stay, so I'm posting this response to both newsgroups.

You can find information about GEOS in two forms: hand-held devices and desktop
office software. The respective web sites are:

www.geoworks.com

www.newdealinc.com

Check them out to get more information on GEOS.

nathan

D. KIM

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

WRT original post about Casio Z-7000: There is still an email list for
Zoomer owners which is archived at:

www.grot.com/zoomer

Maintained by Brian Smithson (I think I have the name correct). there is
also a Zoomer FAQ and links to software add-ons for the Zoomer. This is
where I learned to make my Z run more like my desktop GEOS, which
sometimes impresses curious onlookers.
\
Daniel Kim

Nathan Fiedler <nfie...@earthlink.net> wrote: