PC/GEOS

Erika & John

Nov 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/9/00
The evaluation copy from newdealinc is, as far as I know, New Deal office
rel. 3. Is this the same as GEOS2000? Or is GEOS2000 the same as GlobalPC?
GlobalPC only runs under windows, or ?

Is it possible to pick a application from GlobalPC and run it under the
installation of New Deal office ?

I downloaded both of this files and installed both, I then used the
filemanager to try to execute a .geo file from GlobalPC installation.

I got a error message that told me that there were diffrent versions, is
ther a way around this ?

John
"Mark P" <pritc...@zfree.co.nz> skrev i meddelandet

> For those who don't know PC Geos is a very compact operating system which
> can
> run on any PC from a 286 right up to the latest PCs.
>
> It's current incarnation as New Deal Office is available for
http://newdealinc.com.
> There is an evalutation version available for download.
>

> http://www.zfree.co.nz

wessd

Nov 10, 2000, 2:03:44 AM11/10/00
"Erika & John" <Erika....@telia.com> wrote:

>The evaluation copy from newdealinc is, as far as I know, New Deal office
>rel. 3. Is this the same as GEOS2000? Or is GEOS2000 the same as GlobalPC?
>GlobalPC only runs under windows, or ?
>
>Is it possible to pick a application from GlobalPC and run it under the
>installation of New Deal office ?
>
>I downloaded both of this files and installed both, I then used the
>filemanager to try to execute a .geo file from GlobalPC installation.
>
>I got a error message that told me that there were diffrent versions, is
>ther a way around this ?

No, of course it doesn't seem to work...
I trashed three different Geo sytems trying.....