VisLargeText in a Doc

Rabe-Soft

May 27, 2008, 2:26:47 PM5/27/08
Hello,

I have a Vislargetext in a Multiple Document Application. The
VisLargeText is attached to a View. It works fine, expect in the case,
when I open an existig document (or use a user defined default
document), that not fits in the initial view size: In this case, the
vertical scroller of the view is not initialised. This means:
- it shows only a very short scroll bar
- it does not work (mouse clicks are not handled)
- when I move the cursor to the bottom of the text, the curser
disaperas - i can enter text, but i cannot see that.

To make the scroller working, i can do 2 things:
- hit enter in the text, so that a new line ist added
- resize the application (an the view in it)

From this point on, all works fine - until the document is closed
(modified or not) and reopened.

Any suggestions?

Thanks