Problem with platforms

Jörg

Jan 26, 2008, 7:42:25 AM1/26/08

several months ago I decided to install the newest Geos-SDK possible.
Hence I mixed the Nokia-N9110-NT-SDK with the MyTurn-SDK and the SDK
released by Gene on TvaKatter. So far this worked great - until this
week:
I decided to use the FloatRandom-functions. Hence I had to add
"library math" to my GP-file. Together with the "platform geos20"-line
im my GP-file this caused a "library math not found in any of the
platform files"-error-message. Hence I did the obvious: adding an
"exempt math"-line to my GP-file. This caused a "library borlandc not
found in any of the platform files"-error-message. So I exempted
borlandc as well...
The compiled program now works fine under BBE, looks strange under
NDO2000 but refuses to run under all older Geos-version with a
"program incompatible"-message. :-(
I think the problem is my "geos20.plt"-file:

geos 654 62
text 3 21
ui 743 46
spool 621 0
ansic 1 2
socket 3 4
ssl 0 0
netutils 1 3
impex 14 1
parentc 0 0

Not a trace of math or borlandc!?

And that's how the file looks like in the DOS-PCGeos/Zoomer-SDK:
ansic 1 1
ascii 4 0
bitmap 8 0
bmp 4 0
borlandc 1 0
cards 111 0
cell 3 0
chart 6 0
clp 4 0
color 2 0
compress 1 0
config 9 0
convert 1 0
csv 4 0
cvttool 1 0
dbase3 4 0
dbase4 4 0
dib 1 0
dwrite 4 0
eps 4 0
ffile 29 0
game 2 0
geos 654 1
gif 4 0
grobj 534 0
impex 14 0
int8087 1 0
intx87 1 0
lot123 4 0
lot123ss 4 0
math 7 0
mmate 4 0
msmfile 1 0
msword 4 0
net 5 2
parse 4 0
pcx 4 0
pen 1 0
prefbg 2 0
prefcomp 2 0
preffont 2 0
prefkbd 2 0
preflf 2 0
preflink 2 0
preflo 2 0
prefos 2 0
prefsnd 2 0
preftd 2 0
prefts 2 0
rtf 4 0
ruler 6 0
saver 15 0
shell 5 0
sound 4 0
spell 105 0
spline 11 0
spool 621 0
ssheet 12 0
ssmeta 2 0
styles 1 0
swap 601 0
text 3 0
tif 4 0
ui 743 1
winword 4 0
wperf4 4 0
wperf5 4 0
wstar 4 0
xywrite 4 0
zoomconn 2 0
zoomdgtz 2 0
zoomhw 2 0
zoomintl 2 0
zoomkbd 2 0
zoomprnt 2 0
zoomtd 2 0
zoomuser 2 0

And that's how it looks like in the nokia9110-nt-sdk:

ansic 1 1
ascii 4 0
bitmap 8 0
bmp 4 0
borlandc 1 0
cards 111 0
cell 3 0
chart 6 0
clp 4 0
color 2 0
compress 1 0
config 9 0
convert 1 0
csv 4 0
cvttool 1 0
dbase3 4 0
dbase4 4 0
dib 1 0
dwrite 4 0
eps 4 0
ffile 29 0
game 2 0
geos 654 1
gif 4 0
grobj 534 0
impex 14 0
int8087 1 0
intx87 1 0
lot123 4 0
lot123ss 4 0
math 7 0
mmate 4 0
msmfile 1 0
msword 4 0
net 5 2
parse 4 0
pcx 4 0
pen 1 0
prefbg 2 0
prefcomp 2 0
preffont 2 0
prefkbd 2 0
preflf 2 0
preflink 2 0
preflo 2 0
prefos 2 0
prefsnd 2 0
preftd 2 0
prefts 2 0
rtf 4 0
ruler 6 0
saver 15 0
shell 5 0
sound 4 0
spell 105 0
spline 11 0
spool 621 0
ssheet 12 0
ssmeta 2 0
styles 1 0
swap 601 0
text 3 0
tif 4 0
ui 743 1
winword 4 0
wperf4 4 0
wperf5 4 0
wstar 4 0
xywrite 4 0
zoomconn 2 0
zoomdgtz 2 0
zoomhw 2 0
zoomintl 2 0
zoomkbd 2 0
zoomprnt 2 0
zoomtd 2 0
zoomuser 2 0

As you can see even the geos-lines differ:
geos 654 1
geos 654 62
Hence I don't how what to do: Shall I just use the plt-file from the
nokia-sdk? Or will the different version-numbers cause problems later
on?!

Jörg