Problems with platforms (continued)

Jörg

Sep 24, 2009, 3:42:12 AM9/24/09

when compiling I still get error-messages like this: "cannot find
geos / UI library in any of the platform-files". This even happens in
a fresh installation of the BBE-SDK (which lacks the IconEditor BTW).
But it doesn't happen for all of my programs?!
I suspect that the problem isn't the SDK, but my .gp-file which looks
like this:
exempt math
library geos
library ui
library ansic
library math
platform geos20
Could it be that the order of the commands is important? E.g. the
geodes that compile all do have the "platform"-command BEFORE the
exempt- or library-commands!? It even looks like "geos" always has to
be the first and "ui" the second library?!
The Techdocs only list the GP-file-commands in alphabetic order...

Jörg