Dark days of Christmas

Edward Nijs

Dec 21, 2002, 8:25:07 PM12/21/02
Hi all,

Picked this up at the German Geos Infobase.

Jürgen Heinisch

- Message by Hartmut Luedtke :

On December 19th,early in the morning, Jürgen got caught in a terrible
accident. He was riding his bike when he was hit by a 4X4.
The medics are fighting for his life.
His website :NewGeos Informationssysteme/GUC will be paralized for
the next months or so, maybe permanently.

Let's hope Jürgen and his family will win this fight.

Edward Nijs

Joseph Durham

Dec 21, 2002, 8:54:31 PM12/21/02
Man, I hoe and pray that he makes it through.!

Edward Nijs wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Picked this up at the German Geos Infobase.
>
> J羨gen Heinisch

> - Message by Hartmut Luedtke :
>
> On December 19th,early in the morning, J羨gen got caught in a terrible

> accident. He was riding his bike when he was hit by a 4X4.
> The medics are fighting for his life.
> His website :NewGeos Informationssysteme/GUC will be paralized for
> the next months or so, maybe permanently.
>
> Let's hope J羨gen and his family will win this fight.
>
> Edward Nijs

kenj

Dec 21, 2002, 9:20:26 PM12/21/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:25:07 +0000, Edward Nijs wrote:

Snip

> Let's hope Jürgen and his family will win this fight.
>
> Edward Nijs

Are prayers are with him

Kenj