Breadbox Mission

bcol...@clarksville.com

Jun 8, 2012, 9:54:25 AM6/8/12
Hello folks...

Breadbox could use your help, or, more like your vote. Breadbox is
participating in a competition for a small business grant being given
by
Chase Bank and another company.

They need to get 250 votes in order for our application to even be
considered for review. Please help by casting a vote for Breadbox and
please pass the word to anyone else you know that might help us out.

Regretfully, in order to vote, you'll need a Facebook account.

Here's the deal. Click on the link below, then click on Support, look
for Breadbox and cast a vote:

Help them qualify for a $250,000 grant from Chase and
LivingSocial.

www.Missionsmallbusiness.com

Help them receive 250 votes on the Mission: Small Business℠ page
get closer to qualifying for a $250,000 Grant. After clicking
“Support”
on the home page, look for our business and vote for Breadbox!

Thanks!!

Byron