Reaching out to the author of CP/M-86 Assembly Language Programming: an update

Paolo Amoroso

Jan 28, 2024, 1:12:47 PMJan 28
Over a year ago I documented in a comp.lang.lisp thread[1] my attempts
at tracking out the book "CP/M-86 Assembly Language Programming" by Jon
Lindsay (Brady Communications Co., 1986).

Among other things, I sent a letter via snail mail to the San Jose (CA)
postal address listed in the book. But I realized I never shared
any updates on this, so here goes. Unsurprisingly, the letter was
returned to me with the label:

RETURN TO SENDER
INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS
UNABLE TO FORWARD

Bummer, but it was worth a shot. Back to the drawing board.

[1] https://groups.google.com/g/comp.os.cpm/c/6UdZPpUbNQM/m/Wk9Z6GSrAgAJ

Paolo Amoroso

Jan 28, 2024, 1:17:17 PMJan 28
On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 19:12:44 +0100
Paolo Amoroso <in...@paoloamoroso.com> wrote:

> Over a year ago I documented in a comp.lang.lisp thread[1] my attempts

That's a lispian slip, it's a comp.os.cpm thread.