new german MYZ80-Keyboard-file

Guido Lehwalder

Nov 13, 2022, 12:06:46 PM11/13/22
Today I had to create/redefine the german keyboard-file for MYZ80, because despite the german keyboard-file
Y was Z
Z was Y
# was \
Shift-2 was @
but (how it should be)
y was/is y
z was/is z

Now my new file has
Y as Y
Z as Z
# as #
Shift-2 as "
ALT-GR-sz as \
ALT-GR-Q as @
and for sure
y as y
z as z
\ is used for the import/export function of MYZ80

The .zip with my new definiton ca be found at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UceixVGK9UvXn22ycGFA_eoKQ1uLxoYm/view?usp=sharing

Guido Lehwalder

Nov 15, 2022, 4:13:43 AM11/15/22
Guido Lehwalder schrieb am Sonntag, 13. November 2022 um 20:06:46 UTC+3:
> Today I had to create/redefine the german keyboard-file for MYZ80, because despite the german keyboard-file

a updated/advanced version for { [ ] } | not only on the ALT-Keycombination, but also like on the normal german keyboard with ALTGR ;)

ALT+7 = ALTGR+7 = {
ALT+8 = ALTGR+8 = [
ALT+9 = ALTGR+9 = ]
ALT+0 = ALTGR+0 = }