Upload to micros.hensa.ac.uk

John Elliott

Jun 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/13/96

It may not be exactly intuitive to look for CP/M programs in a DOS
archive, so I'll just point out that I recently uploaded a couple of
multiple-platform programs to HENSA micros (the UK Higher Education National
Software Archive). They are:

In directory /micros/ibmpc/dos/l/l091: FATBIN 1.00 - combine a CP/M .COM file
and a DOS .COM file to create one which
runs on both platforms. It was used to
create:
In directory /micros/ibmpc/dos/l/l100: MSODBALL 2.05 - convert floppy discs
between Amstrad 706k format and a DOS
706k format.

Both the programs run under CP/M-80 and DOS.

HENSA micros is accessible from 8pm to 8am GMT (or all day if you're at a
.ac.uk address).

I uploaded them to HENSA rather than Simtel or Garbo because HENSA
doesn't force me to use v2 .ZIP files. Until the day CP/M-80 can decompress
v2 .ZIP files, I'll upload cross-platform programs as .ARC.

John Elliott |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"