CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK) ?

Floppy Software

Sep 6, 2015, 2:29:18 PM9/6/15
Hi all!

It's the CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK), available somewhere?

Thanks.

Ed

Sep 6, 2015, 11:55:11 PM9/6/15
Recently searched for this myself without luck. Only found catalog listings
online. They had stuff that was unique such as STOIC support and programs.

Freek

Sep 15, 2015, 5:54:14 PM9/15/15
>>> Is the CP/M Software Library from the CP/M User Group (UK), available
>>> somewhere?

I once found an archive of the Dutch CP/M User Group. Seems like there is
some CPMUG software in it. You can download the full archive (58 MB zip
file) from the bottom of my home page http://www.holborn.nl

Have fun,
Freek.

Floppy Software

Sep 16, 2015, 4:42:12 AM9/16/15
Hi Freek!

Thanks, it seems that you're right!

I just found Z80ASMUK assembler in that zip file.

Regards.

Freek

Sep 16, 2015, 6:02:09 AM9/16/15
There are also some STOIC files in the archive.

Ed

Sep 17, 2015, 9:36:28 PM9/17/15
Freek wrote:
> There are also some STOIC files in the archive.

Thanks for posting the archive. Emmanuel tipped me off about the
STOIC material which is an improvement over the CPMUG release.

Phil G

Jun 13, 2022, 11:06:52 AMJun 13
Sorry to dig up a very old thread but I just found my long-lost Remote CP/M system in Freek's zip file!
RCPM.MAC, RCM.COM & RCPM.DOC the doc has the WordStar top-bits set as was the fashion of the day :-)
I'll have to clean it up and then have a nostalgic read !
Time-warp !
Cheers & thanks Freek (Heite?) :-)
Phil

John Galt

Jul 22, 2022, 2:59:38 PMJul 22
where inside the zip is it located?

John Galt

Jul 22, 2022, 3:03:37 PMJul 22
ok i found it its in C:\CPM DOSGG\CPM09\941