RPG-II for CPM?

Don Barber

May 20, 2022, 10:31:39 PM5/20/22
Hi folks, I was talking to my father in law earlier about what he did on his Cromemco System Three back in the day. He was an IBM mainframe guy so he told me he bought the Cromemco specifically because it had 8" drives and had support for the RPG programming language so he could take files back and forth from work and do side-gigs for local banks with similar kit.

I looked at all the standard CPM software archives and can't find any RPG compiler or interpreter (I suspect the former but not actually sure). I did find references to one though in a list of software manuals at http://retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/d_crom.html.

Curious if anyone has a copy of this RPG compiler/interpreter somewhere? Would be kinda sad if this has been lost to time.