CP/M for TRS-80 Model III/Holmes VID-80

Mike Loewen

Jul 23, 2022, 8:16:57 PMJul 23
I'm looking for CP/M for the TRS-80 Model III and the Holmes Engineering VID-80 board. I have the hardware, just need the OS. A manual for the VID-80 board would also be useful.

Jack Fenton

Jul 24, 2022, 1:21:59 AMJul 24
On Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 5:16:57 PM UTC-7, Mike Loewen wrote:
> I'm looking for CP/M for the TRS-80 Model III and the Holmes Engineering VID-80 board. I have the hardware, just need the OS. A manual for the VID-80 board would also be useful.
I don't think the Model III can run CP/M since it has ROM where CP/M needs ram. I know the Model II can run CP/M and pretty sure the Model IV can as well.

Shawn Sijnstra

Sep 18, 2022, 2:39:18 AM (10 days ago) Sep 18
There were CP/M versions made for the model 1 which were relocated to fit in the model 1 memory map, which meant that no natively compiled CP/M software ran on them.