New VM and disk images available

Udo Munk

Nov 11, 2017, 10:47:31 AM11/11/17
I uploaded a new VM and the disk image from it, that includes more of the
company sources from Steve's archive under /u1/src.

Also emulation model is set to i386, so that it works under OS X.

I build a kernel /deb.4210 that has debugging activated for the at driver. Could be helpful
with locating problems in the IDE emulations of virtualizations.

Enjoy,
Udo

Will Senn

Nov 11, 2017, 5:35:35 PM11/11/17
The VMDK COHERENT%204.2.10-disk1-NOV-2017.vmdk looks like it might not be good - "invalid VMDK image descriptor" in qemu and VERR_NOT_SUPPORTED in virtual box.

Udo Munk

Nov 11, 2017, 6:21:48 PM11/11/17
Thanks for the hands up, uploaded again, should be OK now.