remove COOL (fake CORBA)

karthi

Jun 19, 2006, 1:19:40 AM6/19/06
Hi all,

I have a requirement in my current project to remove the COOL
environment at one side, but still works as distributed system. The
strong reason behind this to do is, libOrb is considered bulky. any
idea how to go about this? any ideas how this can be achieved without
using libOrb or COOL. and give references how customer marshalling can
be done. is it worth implementing customized libOrb with the limited
features to achieve the above.

need some guidelines.

TIA,
karthik