Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 4, 2005, 12:56:02 AM4/4/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
This evil is no doubt greater and more common among the higher classes; but
the lower are not exempt from it, since there is always some advantage in

Man is, then, only disguise, falsehood, and hypocrisy, both in himself and
in regard to others. He does not wish any one to tell him the truth; he
avoids telling it to others, and all these dispositions, so removed from
justice and reason, have a natural root in his heart.

101. I set it down as a fact that if all men knew what each said of the
other, there would not be four friends in the world. This is apparent from
the quarrels which arise from the indiscreet tales told from time to time. I
say, further, all men would be...

102. Some vices only lay hold of us by means of others, and these, like
branches, fall on rem