Os Grupos Google já não suportam novas publicações ou subscrições da Usenet. O conteúdo anterior permanece visível.

CD Factory!

1 visualização
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

CD Factory

não lida,
17/06/2002, 03:15:1217/06/02
para
Need Linux? Don't feel like downloading? Don't have
the bandwidth? Don't want to kill your CD writer?

We have the answer! Whatever you need, we have it.
Email us with your request, and we will reply with
availablility. We synchronize every 48 hours, so all
our CD's are up-to-date. Flat $2/Disc including sleeve, plus
shipping.

But, we don't stop at Linux. Need FreeBSD? Got it.
Need OpenBSD? Got that too. Do you, for some REALLY
strange reason need 386BSD? Got that too. Need Unix System III
for your PDP? Heh..got that.

We have quite a large library spanning 10 years, so more than
likely, we will have it.

Need an OS for your Hercules IBM Mainframe Emulator? Got
that too (as long as it's VM/370 Release 6, MVT, or DOS/VS R34)

What we offer is the open circulation edition of all your favorites.
CD's from companies such as:

Red Hat
Caldera
SuSE
Debian
Mandrake
Peanut

And so on.... Please note, the are in-house pressed cd's, and as such
do *NOT* come with any support, and they are not original from the
respective manufacturers.

Also, please note we are not a piracy service - emails relating to such
will IMMEDIATELY be sent to /dev/null .

Contact the CD Factory at cdfa...@compusource.net
Whatever you need, we have. if we don't, we'll get it for you,
press it, and send it off.

We accept payment via Money Order/Cert Check/
Checks (must clear) and PayPal. Online ordering will be up soon, so we
can simplfy ordering, and add full credit card ordering support.

0 mensagens novas