Get On The Phone Sex Exchange Mailing List

1 view

Intim...@getpaid.com

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

I am currently building a database of men and women of all lifestyles
interested in having phone sex. When This list gets large enough I will
either
develope a web page for list members to browse ads or I will develope a
newsleter featuring the names and ads of people on the list.

I am doing this on a non profit basis. All that I ask is that you try out
Long Distance service I will be promoting for 30 days. No fees.

Give it a try,
Wouldn't you rather have phone sex with real women and men?
Aren't you tired of fake phone actors and actresses?
Wouldn't you like to save money on your long distance and phone sex?
You have nothing to loose and everything to gain :-)

At this time, all I need is your email address. When the list is large
enough I
will send details about the long distace service and the web page or
newsletter.

Thanks

Intim...@getpaid.com

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97