Read here for extra income.

1 view

Michael Kosc

Jun 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/6/97

TAKE TEN MINUTES OF YOUR TIME AND $5 OUT OF YOUR POCKET PLUS FIVE STAMPS
AND TURN IT INTO A BIG PROFIT! PLEASE CONVINCE YOURSELF TO READ ON BECAUSE
IT WORKS!

Hello!

Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quickly, legally, with no CATCH?
Then keep reading…. Please take five minutes to read this article—it will
change your life, just like it did mine. It’s true! You can make up to or over
$50,000 dollars in 4-6 weeks, maybe sooner! I SWEAR I’M NOT LYING TO YOU,
AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM! If you’re interested, keep reading; if you’re no, I
apologize for wasting your time.

Here we go, a little while back, I was browsing through these newsgroups,
just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars in weeks ,with only an initial investment of
$5. So, I though, "Yeah, right, must be a scam." But I was curious, like most
of us, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1 to each of the 5
names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name
and address in the article at the bottom of the list at #5 and post the article
in at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands).

No catch, that was it!

So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I tried it. I figured
what have I got to lose except for 5 stamps and $5, right? Well, guess
what…within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I still
figured it would end soon, and didn’t give it another though. But then money
kept coming IN, tripling in size and multiplying by 10-20times the amount that I
got the first week. In my first week I made about 2-30 dollars. But by the end
of the second week, I had made a total of over $1,000!!!!. In the third week, I
had over $10,000 dollars, and it’s still growing! This is my fourth week (DEC 3)
and I’ve made about $46,000 TOTAL, and believe it or not the money is still
coming in……

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works…also,
make sure you print a copy of this article NOW so you get the information
from it, and begin making money. The Process is very simple, and consists of
3 EASY steps:

STEP 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
sheet of paper:
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. YOU ARE CURRENTLY #n."
{Where n is the number the person is}

Get five $1 bills and place ONE inside each piece of paper that you have just
written on, and fold each piece of paper so the bill will not be seen in the
envelope (otherwise, nosey people who like to steal envelopes with money in
it will get yours). If you are Canadian then wrap those loonies in the paper.
Put one paper inside the envelope and seal it. Do the same for all 5. You
should now have 5 envelopes sealed. EACH having a piece of paper AND the $1
bill inside. NOTE: make sure those words that were stated above are
written on each piece of paper. What are you doing is creating a service by
this. This is PERFECTLY LEGAL. Now, mail the 5 envelopes with the paper and
$1 in each to the following 5 addresses.

1. D. Hill
4280 150 6 Ave.
S.W. Calgary, AB, Canada
T2P 3Y7

2. B. Crose
810 Eagle Dr.
Eagle NE
68347

3. N Howard
PO Box 23002
Belleville, ON, Canada
K8P 5J3

4. A. Giese
185 Jackson St. E. Apt 605
Hamilton, On, Canada
L8N 4H5

5. J. Soll
P.O. Box 338
Channahon, IL 60410

STEP 2:
Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other 4
names up (5 becoming 4, 4 becoming 3, etc.), editing what you need to edit.

STEP 3:
Post your amended article (with your name at #5) to at least 200
newsgroups (there are around 18,000 of them). All you need is say, at least
200. HOW TO DO THIS: If you have Netscape 3.0, do EXACTLY the following:

(you don’t necessarily have to follow these newsgroup instructions just go
post the same way you usually do with your browser or newsgroup reader).

1.) click on any news group like normal, THEN click on "to news", which is on
the far left when you’re in the newsgroups page. This will bring up a box to
type a message.

2.) Leave the newsgroup as it is, but CHANGE the subject box to something
eye-catching like "NEED CASH$$$ READ HERE", or "FAST CASH!!!"

3.) Tab Once and you should be ready to type. Now, retype (only once) THIS
WHOLE ARTICLE, word for word, except to insert your name at #5, and to
remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you think you need to
make. Keep almost all of it the same.

4.) When you’re done typing the whole article, click on FILE in THIS BOX, right
above send, NOT where it says Netscape news on the first box. Click on
SAVE AS when you’re under FILE. Save your article as a TEXT file to our c: or
A: drive. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU HAVE SAVED IT. Once
saved, moved on to number 5 below.

5.) If you still have all of our text, send or post to this newsgroup now by
simply clicking send, which is right below FILE, and right above the Cc: button.

6.) Here’s where you’re going to post all 200. OK, click on any newsgroups
then click on "TO NEWS", again (in the top left hand corner of your Netscape
navigator. Leave the newsgroups box alone again, put your eye-catching
title in the subject box, hit tab once your in the body of the message, and then
click on ATTACHMENT, which is below the subject box. You will get another
box to come up. Click on ATTACH FILE, and then find YOUR FILE THAT YOU HAVE
SAVED; click once on this file, and then click OPEN. Now click OK. If you did this
right, you should see our file name in the attachments box, and it will be
shaded green.

If you use I.E. Explorer, it’s just as easy: Holding down the left mouse button,
highlight this article. Then press the "CTRL" key and the "C" key at the same,
to copy this article. Then print this article for your records to have the
names of those you will be sending $1 bills to. Next, go to the news groups
and press and press "POST AN ARTICLE". A window will open. Type in your
headlines in the subject area and then click in the large windows below. If
you want to edit the article, do so and then highlight and copy it again. Now
every time you post the article in a newsgroup all you have to reat is "CTRL"
and "V" and press POST.

7.) That’s it! Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a different
newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT newsgroups. You see?
Now you just have 100 to go!! (Don’t worry, each one takes about 30
seconds, once you get used to it). Remember, 200 IS THE MINIMUM. The more
you post, the more money you will make.

You are now in the mail order business and will start receiving your $1
envelopes from various people all over the world, within days! HINT: THE
MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE.

You may want to rent a PO Box eventually, because of all the mail. If you wish
to stay anonymous, you can come up with a name, such as "manager" or
"investor". Just make sure all the addresses that you have typed in for the
4 people plus yourself are correct, please.

LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!

Out of every 200 posting, let’s say I only receive 5 replies, which is actually
very low. So I made 5 dollars with my name at #5. Now, each person who
just sent me $1 makes, say, only 200 postings, now with your name at number
4, WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 1000 POSTINGS, not including yours too. So people send
you $1 now—that’s $50 you have just made! Next, your new 50 agents each
post 200 newsgroups with your name at #3, or 10,000 POSTINGS (50x200 =
10,000). The average return is 500 at $1 each, which is $5,000 dollars! And
finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings with your name at number 1. YOU NOW
GET A RETURN OF $50,000 BEFORE YOUR NAME DROPS OFF THE LIST. AND THAT’S IF
EVERYONE ONLY MAKES 200 POSTINGS. AND IF ONLY 5 PEOPLE RESPOND!!!!!!!

When your name is no longer on the list, you simply take the latest posting
that is appearing in the newsgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER $5 TO THE NAMES
ON THE LIST. PUTTING YOUR NAME AT #5 AGAIN. And start point again. The
thing to remember is, THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE JOINING
THE INTERNET AND READING THESE ARTICLES EVERY DAY—just like you are right
now!!! So can you afford $5 to see if it really works? I think so………

People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money?" So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are
TONS OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST PEOPLE who are joining the
internet and newsgroups every day and willing to give it a try.

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day with THOUSANDS OF
those actually joining the internet.

Remember, PLAY FAIRLY, AND HONESTLY, and this WILL WORK, I promise you!!!!
You just have to be honest. Make sure you print this article RIGHT NOW.

Also, try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep an
eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. REMEMBER:
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don’t need to cheat, the whole idea is to
make money!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLEASE PLAY FAIRLY, AND YOU WILL REAP THE HUGE REWARDS
FROM THIS—TONS OF EXTRA CASH!!!!

One last one: If you try to deceive people by posting the messages with your
name on the list and not sending the money to the people already on the list
you will get much. Someone I knew did that and he only made $150 dollars, and
that’s after seven or eight weeks! Then he sent the 5 $1 bills, people added
his to their list, and in 4-5 weeks, he had over $10,000!!!!

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE
WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING US ANYTHING BUT OUR TIME, AND $5
AND FIVE POSTAGE STAMPS.

Timothy Watson

Jun 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/7/97

mtie...@ix.netcom.com (Michael Kosc) writes:
> $1 in each to the following 5 addresses.
>
> 1. D. Hill
> 4280 150 6 Ave.
> S.W. Calgary, AB, Canada
> T2P 3Y7
>
> 2. B. Crose
> 810 Eagle Dr.
> Eagle NE
> 68347
>
> 3. N Howard
> PO Box 23002
> Belleville, ON, Canada
> K8P 5J3
>
> 4. A. Giese
> 185 Jackson St. E. Apt 605
> Hamilton, On, Canada
> L8N 4H5
>
> 5. J. Soll
> P.O. Box 338
> Channahon, IL 60410

hehe - which one of these is you?

> THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE
> WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING US ANYTHING BUT OUR TIME, AND $5
> AND FIVE POSTAGE STAMPS.

So they all say.

T i m o t h y W a t s o n
tmwa...@umich.edu
__/| Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down