Bydid.com is now collecting Hong Kong Websites

Bydid.com

Mar 30, 2005, 9:18:27 AM3/30/05
BYDID.COM is Hong Kong's newest social and business web directory.

It is our aim to make it simple for Hong Kong people and companies to find
exactly the

Information, service or product they are looking for without wasting time
searching through

Dozens of web sites with no relevance to Hong Kong;

To get more people to find your company, why not add your company's web site

to our directory - absolutely FREE;

Visit the web page bydid.com/k/add_me.htm to add your companies address and
details.

Or visit our home page at www.bydid.com

David Macphee

BYDID.COM