BYDID.COM is Hong Kong's newest social and business web directory.

Bydid.com

Feb 23, 2005, 4:40:16 AM2/23/05
BYDID.COM is Hong Kong's newest social and business web directory.

It is our aim to make it simple for Hong Kong people and companies to find
exactly the Information, service or product they are looking for without
wasting time
searching through dozens of web sites with no relevance to Hong Kong;

If your company is in Hong Kong then why not add your company's web site to
the BYDID.COM - absolutely FREE;

Visit the web page bydid.com/k/add_me.htm to add your companies address and
details.

Or visit our home page at www.bydid.com

Bydid.com