fido question

1 view

David Michael Schwartz

Mar 28, 1995, 2:50:21 PM3/28/95

I have a question from a friend that I would like to pass on to this
group. My friend says that she used to dial into a bulletin board
when she lived at home. Now she is in college, away from home, and
she still wants to access this board. She says the board has a
Fido Number.

Can she use the Fido Number to access the board from an account
on the Internet?

Thanks,

Dave

P.S. I took the liberty of "approving" this article thus circumventing
the moderator. I hope this does not offend anyone. I have not
seen any activity on this group and I would like a timely answer
to this question.