wholesale ugg boots,timberlands cheap price

1 view

fashion...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2008, 1:26:18 PM11/25/08
Welcome to www.fashioncorners.com there are many model of our
products, our company is professional and good reputation
inChina,selling brand name shoes,hoodies,jeans,caps,belts, underwear,
(R3,R4,TN,Jordan,Jordan,woman,Jordan,children,nikemax,gucci,bape,dunk,prada,dsquared,D&G,rift,converseshoes,evisu,bape,bbc,lrg,ggg,e-
handy,artful lacoste t-shirt,hoodies,sweater evisu,bape,red monkey
jeans, New era ,lv ,e-handy caps, underwear, belts, handbags )
msn: fashion...@hotmail.com
email: fashion...@yahoo.cn
Our products are high quality,but low price,if you are interested in
them,please rememeber to contact us