[ IEEE/ACM ASONAM 2016 and co-located events] Call for Participation 18-21 Aug 2016 -- San Francisco

Tansel Özyer

Jul 31, 2016, 3:09:19 AM7/31/16
[ASONAM 2016 and co-located events] Call for Participation 18-21 Aug 2016 -- San Francisco

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this call for participation

You are invited to register and attend IEEE/ACM ASONAM 2016 and the co-located events in San Francisco from August 18 to 21, 2016.

(http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/)

We will have a rich program which will include four keynote speakers, three tutorials, several parallel sessions in the main conference and the co-located events including FAB 2016, HIBIBI 2016, FOSINT-SI 2016 and five workshops.

Program overview: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/program-overview-floor-plan.pdf

One registration will allow you to participate in all the events during the four full days. Social events include lunches, reception, banquet and more.
Registration and Accommodation http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/RegistrationAccommodation2016.php

Do not miss this opportunity to meet some of the leading researchers and practitioners in this rapidly growing domain.

We look forward to meeting you in San Francisco 18-21 August 2016