FreeBSD behind a router.

bquiroz

Mar 28, 2005, 9:54:58 PM3/28/05
I'm working on a University in chile, and we have a very big network,
who interconnet campus all over the country, but, in every campus we
have a dedicated Internet conection, and to filter the content who
goes outside, we have a proxy server.
This proxy is filtering a lot of things, like ftp, ssh, and sometimes
we need to access to this services and we can't. What I'm trying to do
is find the way out to "jump over" this proxy and conect to Internet
directly. I know the ip of the proxy, and I'm trying to do this using
some Linux distro. Right now I'm using FreeBSD to find the wait out to
the liberty :)

The network looks like this:

Internet----(64.76.155.2)_proxy_(192.168.80.10)------me(192.168.80.xxx)

Can anybody tell me what can I do, or maybe not just tell me, I think
it will be better if you can send me some kind of manual, or something
like that.

That's all, sorry for my poor english, I'm from Chile :)