configuration of wifi on Win XP sp2

Charu

Apr 11, 2005, 9:03:45 AM4/11/05
i have a laptop that has built in Wifi adapter. Since i already have a
wifi running in my office i was wanting to configure my laptop to the
same netwrok. The issue is that i've been able to configure it but the
IP address that i get, on pinging that the result is timed out. I fail
to understand what the reason can be. I've Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 2200
BG Network connection and i've also installed the intel software for
this. Please if any one can help me mail me asap at
saxena...@gmail.com