Office laptop at home

1 view

eflyer

Mar 27, 2005, 11:35:38 AM3/27/05

Hi all

I am using a corporate computer at home, and i cant seem to share my
folders over the WLAN,
I have set the laptop to share folders, but cannot see them when i look
at the network from other computers.

I think it must be a policy that the company has put on my laptop.
And I dont know that much about Win2000 to be able to unlock it.

Can anyone help me?

What do I have to do to see shared foders on the network at home?
Is it something to do with the Domain I'm on at work?
Is there any way I can bypass the security to share folders and files
on my home WLAN?

Thanks for any help

Shareless
E-Flyer:(