Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

1 view

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 4, 2005, 2:19:35 AM4/4/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
service to a friend; because
naturally men love only what may be useful to them. Now, what do we gain by

If they thought of it seriously, they would see that this is so bad a
mistake, so contrary to good sense, so opposed to decency, and so removed in
every respect from that good breeding which they seek, that they would be
more likely to correct than to pervert those who had an inclination to
follow them. And, indeed, make them give an account of their opinions, and
of the reasons which they have for doubting religion, and they will say to
you things so feeble and so petty, that they persuade you of the contrary.
The following is what a person one day said to such a one very appositely:
"If you continue to ta